- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Al Michaels Jinxed Matt Schaub Into This Pick-Six By Talking About How Bad He Is
Al Michaels was just doing his normal Matt Schaub intro as last night’s Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers game started, stating the obvious stat: Schaub is tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway (weird, right?) for the NFL record of throwing a pick-six in three straight games.
And then this happened.
Whoever’s announcing tonight: Do you mind dropping a fake-stat, like: “Geno Smith is tied with Boomer Esiason for the NFL record of 4 80-yard TD passes to open a game during his rookie year?” Asking for a sad Jets fan friend named myself.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'