- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Al Michaels Jinxed Matt Schaub Into This Pick-Six By Talking About How Bad He Is
Al Michaels was just doing his normal Matt Schaub intro as last night’s Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers game started, stating the obvious stat: Schaub is tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway (weird, right?) for the NFL record of throwing a pick-six in three straight games.
And then this happened.
Whoever’s announcing tonight: Do you mind dropping a fake-stat, like: “Geno Smith is tied with Boomer Esiason for the NFL record of 4 80-yard TD passes to open a game during his rookie year?” Asking for a sad Jets fan friend named myself.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky