- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Al Michaels Jinxed Matt Schaub Into This Pick-Six By Talking About How Bad He Is
Al Michaels was just doing his normal Matt Schaub intro as last night’s Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers game started, stating the obvious stat: Schaub is tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway (weird, right?) for the NFL record of throwing a pick-six in three straight games.
And then this happened.
Whoever’s announcing tonight: Do you mind dropping a fake-stat, like: “Geno Smith is tied with Boomer Esiason for the NFL record of 4 80-yard TD passes to open a game during his rookie year?” Asking for a sad Jets fan friend named myself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts