- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Al Michaels Jinxed Matt Schaub Into This Pick-Six By Talking About How Bad He Is
Al Michaels was just doing his normal Matt Schaub intro as last night’s Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers game started, stating the obvious stat: Schaub is tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway (weird, right?) for the NFL record of throwing a pick-six in three straight games.
And then this happened.
Whoever’s announcing tonight: Do you mind dropping a fake-stat, like: “Geno Smith is tied with Boomer Esiason for the NFL record of 4 80-yard TD passes to open a game during his rookie year?” Asking for a sad Jets fan friend named myself.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.