- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Al Michaels Jinxed Matt Schaub Into This Pick-Six By Talking About How Bad He Is
Al Michaels was just doing his normal Matt Schaub intro as last night’s Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers game started, stating the obvious stat: Schaub is tied with Peyton Manning and John Elway (weird, right?) for the NFL record of throwing a pick-six in three straight games.
And then this happened.
Whoever’s announcing tonight: Do you mind dropping a fake-stat, like: “Geno Smith is tied with Boomer Esiason for the NFL record of 4 80-yard TD passes to open a game during his rookie year?” Asking for a sad Jets fan friend named myself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts