- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Matt Stafford Falls On His Butt In Slow-Motion
Blah blah, it was a critical play, blah blah, the Lions were trying to complete a comeback, blah blah, Matt Stafford is a professional athlete. We’re talking about the Detroit Lions here. And since this fumble was overturned and the Lions lost the game anyway, let’s call a spade a spade and label this what it is: a slow-motion replay of Matt Stafford falling on his butt.
There’s something strangely hypnotic about this. I highly recommend listening to “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes while watching it over and over and over.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- The Year of Serena Williams