- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Matt Stafford Falls On His Butt In Slow-Motion
Blah blah, it was a critical play, blah blah, the Lions were trying to complete a comeback, blah blah, Matt Stafford is a professional athlete. We’re talking about the Detroit Lions here. And since this fumble was overturned and the Lions lost the game anyway, let’s call a spade a spade and label this what it is: a slow-motion replay of Matt Stafford falling on his butt.
There’s something strangely hypnotic about this. I highly recommend listening to “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes while watching it over and over and over.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!