- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Matt Stafford Falls On His Butt In Slow-Motion
Blah blah, it was a critical play, blah blah, the Lions were trying to complete a comeback, blah blah, Matt Stafford is a professional athlete. We’re talking about the Detroit Lions here. And since this fumble was overturned and the Lions lost the game anyway, let’s call a spade a spade and label this what it is: a slow-motion replay of Matt Stafford falling on his butt.
There’s something strangely hypnotic about this. I highly recommend listening to “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes while watching it over and over and over.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?