- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Matt Stafford Falls On His Butt In Slow-Motion
Blah blah, it was a critical play, blah blah, the Lions were trying to complete a comeback, blah blah, Matt Stafford is a professional athlete. We’re talking about the Detroit Lions here. And since this fumble was overturned and the Lions lost the game anyway, let’s call a spade a spade and label this what it is: a slow-motion replay of Matt Stafford falling on his butt.
There’s something strangely hypnotic about this. I highly recommend listening to “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes while watching it over and over and over.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot