- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Matt Stafford Falls On His Butt In Slow-Motion
Blah blah, it was a critical play, blah blah, the Lions were trying to complete a comeback, blah blah, Matt Stafford is a professional athlete. We’re talking about the Detroit Lions here. And since this fumble was overturned and the Lions lost the game anyway, let’s call a spade a spade and label this what it is: a slow-motion replay of Matt Stafford falling on his butt.
There’s something strangely hypnotic about this. I highly recommend listening to “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes while watching it over and over and over.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts