- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Matthew Stafford’s Fake-Spike-TD Is A Great Thing
After mocking Mr. Stafford earlier today for his humorous tackling abilities, well, credit where credit is due. Stafford had the last laugh on all of us with this with this inspired gamble: a fake spiking that turned into a 1-yard TD, giving the Lions a 31-30 win over the Cowboys. There were 12 seconds remaining and Detroit was out of time outs, so had Stafford not broken the plane, time likely would have run out.
Combined with Calvin Johnson’s mega-performance — 14 catches for 329 receiving yards — it was quite a day to be a Lions’ fan. Johnson’s total was the most individual receiving yardage in a four-quarter game in NFL history. The only player to have more was Flipper Anderson, who got 336 yards in overtime for the Los Angeles Rams vs. New Orleans on Nov. 26, 1989.
Also glorious: this Dez Bryant meltdown:
Jerry on Dez: It’s not an issue. I’m not trying to make light of it. But he’s a very passionate player and he competes and works.
— Charean Williams (@NFLCharean) October 27, 2013
- Filed Under:
- matthew stafford
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts