- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Maurice Jones Drew’s Taunting Of Cleveland Was Coldblooded, Awesome
LeBron James leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat…well, it was rough for Cleveland fans. Even with the NBA lying dormant for the time being, some would still probably rather not think too much about LeBron’s departure and what it meant for the state of pro sports in Cleveland. Alas, after scoring a touchdown today against the Browns, Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew was all too happy to offer the home crowd a reminder of their onetime King:
Jones-Drew, of course, isn’t the first player to mimic LeBron’s powder toss. Santonio Holmes did it after his Super-Bowl-clinching catch in 2009. And just last night – with LeBron in attendance, no less – USC players did it during their upset of Oregon. But Jones-Drew is the first opposing player we’ve seen actually do it in front of a Cleveland crowd (besides LeBron himself last year with the Heat). Two powder tosses in two days – imagine how many LeBron references there’d be if his league actually existed right now.
Video by @cjzero.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.