- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Foul-Mouthed Little Boy Drops NSFW Sports Knowledge On Your Face
This is 6-year-old Maximus Thor (yes, that’s his real name). His dad, filmmaker Benjamin Barak, likes to dub over Max’s voice with that of one of his co-workers. What results are YouTube clips like the one above, in which tiny Thor holds court on Lawrence Taylor, playing football while high on cocaine, and tootin.’ For more info on this meme, check out the video and Reddit thread that started it all.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?