- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Foul-Mouthed Little Boy Drops NSFW Sports Knowledge On Your Face
This is 6-year-old Maximus Thor (yes, that’s his real name). His dad, filmmaker Benjamin Barak, likes to dub over Max’s voice with that of one of his co-workers. What results are YouTube clips like the one above, in which tiny Thor holds court on Lawrence Taylor, playing football while high on cocaine, and tootin.’ For more info on this meme, check out the video and Reddit thread that started it all.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed