- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Foul-Mouthed Little Boy Drops NSFW Sports Knowledge On Your Face
This is 6-year-old Maximus Thor (yes, that’s his real name). His dad, filmmaker Benjamin Barak, likes to dub over Max’s voice with that of one of his co-workers. What results are YouTube clips like the one above, in which tiny Thor holds court on Lawrence Taylor, playing football while high on cocaine, and tootin.’ For more info on this meme, check out the video and Reddit thread that started it all.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story