- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Foul-Mouthed Little Boy Drops NSFW Sports Knowledge On Your Face
This is 6-year-old Maximus Thor (yes, that’s his real name). His dad, filmmaker Benjamin Barak, likes to dub over Max’s voice with that of one of his co-workers. What results are YouTube clips like the one above, in which tiny Thor holds court on Lawrence Taylor, playing football while high on cocaine, and tootin.’ For more info on this meme, check out the video and Reddit thread that started it all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts