- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Zing Of The Year: Willis McGahee Fires Back At Ravens Fan Who Makes Fun Of Tim Tebow
As Broncos running back and Pro-Bowler Willis McGahee signed autographs for fans at Thursday’s Pro Bowl practice at Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu, he was confronted by a hotshot Ravens fan who thought he would make fun of McGahee’s quarterback.
Some quick context: the up-and-down play of McGahee’s quarterback, Tim Tebow, had been this season’s most controversial subplot. The Ravens, meanwhile, were bounced from the playoffs after their kicker, Billy Cundiff, missed a last second chip-shot field goal against the Patriots.
So, back to Thursday.
“If you get a better quarterback you’d beat more people,” the man in the Ravens jersey, who surely thought he’d gotten one over on a Pro Bowler, said to McGahee.
McGahee was a good sport and all, but didn’t miss a beat.
“That’s not nice. That’s like saying if you had a better kicker, you’d have won.”
Feel. The. Burn.
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar