- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Zing Of The Year: Willis McGahee Fires Back At Ravens Fan Who Makes Fun Of Tim Tebow
As Broncos running back and Pro-Bowler Willis McGahee signed autographs for fans at Thursday’s Pro Bowl practice at Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu, he was confronted by a hotshot Ravens fan who thought he would make fun of McGahee’s quarterback.
Some quick context: the up-and-down play of McGahee’s quarterback, Tim Tebow, had been this season’s most controversial subplot. The Ravens, meanwhile, were bounced from the playoffs after their kicker, Billy Cundiff, missed a last second chip-shot field goal against the Patriots.
So, back to Thursday.
“If you get a better quarterback you’d beat more people,” the man in the Ravens jersey, who surely thought he’d gotten one over on a Pro Bowler, said to McGahee.
McGahee was a good sport and all, but didn’t miss a beat.
“That’s not nice. That’s like saying if you had a better kicker, you’d have won.”
Feel. The. Burn.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?