- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Zing Of The Year: Willis McGahee Fires Back At Ravens Fan Who Makes Fun Of Tim Tebow
As Broncos running back and Pro-Bowler Willis McGahee signed autographs for fans at Thursday’s Pro Bowl practice at Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu, he was confronted by a hotshot Ravens fan who thought he would make fun of McGahee’s quarterback.
Some quick context: the up-and-down play of McGahee’s quarterback, Tim Tebow, had been this season’s most controversial subplot. The Ravens, meanwhile, were bounced from the playoffs after their kicker, Billy Cundiff, missed a last second chip-shot field goal against the Patriots.
So, back to Thursday.
“If you get a better quarterback you’d beat more people,” the man in the Ravens jersey, who surely thought he’d gotten one over on a Pro Bowler, said to McGahee.
McGahee was a good sport and all, but didn’t miss a beat.
“That’s not nice. That’s like saying if you had a better kicker, you’d have won.”
Feel. The. Burn.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Adrian Peterson Whiffs on Jennie Finch Fastballs in All-Star Softball
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar