- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meanwhile, In Denver …
Shots have been fired. But they are gentle, lacy shots, filled with love.
This is The Hornet restaurant marquee on 1st and Broadway in Denver. Fortunately, Boston-area folk are known for their restraint and calm nature, so we don’t expect any retaliation.
— Renaud L. Notaro (@RenKnowItAll) January 15, 2014
Tom Brady missed practice today because he was sick. This should sum up the internet's reaction. http://t.co/9rAx5G4TyE
— Adam Rank (@adamrank) January 15, 2014
Joe Namath: Tom Brady Haters Are Just Jealous of Success, Wife http://t.co/w2zTWMeO1a
— NESN (@NESN) January 14, 2014
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- AFC Championship Game
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row