- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Meanwhile, In Denver …
Shots have been fired. But they are gentle, lacy shots, filled with love.
This is The Hornet restaurant marquee on 1st and Broadway in Denver. Fortunately, Boston-area folk are known for their restraint and calm nature, so we don’t expect any retaliation.
— Renaud L. Notaro (@RenKnowItAll) January 15, 2014
Tom Brady missed practice today because he was sick. This should sum up the internet's reaction. http://t.co/9rAx5G4TyE
— Adam Rank (@adamrank) January 15, 2014
Joe Namath: Tom Brady Haters Are Just Jealous of Success, Wife http://t.co/w2zTWMeO1a
— NESN (@NESN) January 14, 2014
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- AFC Championship Game
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts