- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meanwhile, In Denver …
Shots have been fired. But they are gentle, lacy shots, filled with love.
This is The Hornet restaurant marquee on 1st and Broadway in Denver. Fortunately, Boston-area folk are known for their restraint and calm nature, so we don’t expect any retaliation.
— Renaud L. Notaro (@RenKnowItAll) January 15, 2014
Tom Brady missed practice today because he was sick. This should sum up the internet's reaction. http://t.co/9rAx5G4TyE
— Adam Rank (@adamrank) January 15, 2014
Joe Namath: Tom Brady Haters Are Just Jealous of Success, Wife http://t.co/w2zTWMeO1a
— NESN (@NESN) January 14, 2014
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- AFC Championship Game
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts