- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Meanwhile, In Denver …
Shots have been fired. But they are gentle, lacy shots, filled with love.
This is The Hornet restaurant marquee on 1st and Broadway in Denver. Fortunately, Boston-area folk are known for their restraint and calm nature, so we don’t expect any retaliation.
— Renaud L. Notaro (@RenKnowItAll) January 15, 2014
Tom Brady missed practice today because he was sick. This should sum up the internet's reaction. http://t.co/9rAx5G4TyE
— Adam Rank (@adamrank) January 15, 2014
Joe Namath: Tom Brady Haters Are Just Jealous of Success, Wife http://t.co/w2zTWMeO1a
— NESN (@NESN) January 14, 2014
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- AFC Championship Game
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?