- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meanwhile, In Denver …
Shots have been fired. But they are gentle, lacy shots, filled with love.
This is The Hornet restaurant marquee on 1st and Broadway in Denver. Fortunately, Boston-area folk are known for their restraint and calm nature, so we don’t expect any retaliation.
— Renaud L. Notaro (@RenKnowItAll) January 15, 2014
Tom Brady missed practice today because he was sick. This should sum up the internet's reaction. http://t.co/9rAx5G4TyE
— Adam Rank (@adamrank) January 15, 2014
Joe Namath: Tom Brady Haters Are Just Jealous of Success, Wife http://t.co/w2zTWMeO1a
— NESN (@NESN) January 14, 2014
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- AFC Championship Game
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts