- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover “22″ To Follow Up Last Year’s “Call Me Maybe,” Are Still Attractive
For the second year in a row, the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders have covered a song during their photo shoot in the Dominican Republic. Last year it was “Call Me Maybe” and this year they covered Taylor Swift’s “22.” I use “cover” in the loosest sense of the word, I really mean look hot while mouthing something resembling the lyrics of the song.
I’d like to take this moment to thank the internet, without it, groups of beautiful women would never get great opportunities like this.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts