- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover “22″ To Follow Up Last Year’s “Call Me Maybe,” Are Still Attractive
For the second year in a row, the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders have covered a song during their photo shoot in the Dominican Republic. Last year it was “Call Me Maybe” and this year they covered Taylor Swift’s “22.” I use “cover” in the loosest sense of the word, I really mean look hot while mouthing something resembling the lyrics of the song.
I’d like to take this moment to thank the internet, without it, groups of beautiful women would never get great opportunities like this.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same