- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover “22″ To Follow Up Last Year’s “Call Me Maybe,” Are Still Attractive
For the second year in a row, the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders have covered a song during their photo shoot in the Dominican Republic. Last year it was “Call Me Maybe” and this year they covered Taylor Swift’s “22.” I use “cover” in the loosest sense of the word, I really mean look hot while mouthing something resembling the lyrics of the song.
I’d like to take this moment to thank the internet, without it, groups of beautiful women would never get great opportunities like this.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce