- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Get Down For Robin Thicke-Style Music Video
Unlike the twerk fail video, this one has been confirmed as real…REALLY AWESOME! (We have no proof these are actual Dolphins’ cheerleaders, other than our own, um, journalistic investigations into who is on the “squad” and also in the video.) We only found three of the four participants while scouring the Miami Dolphins’ Cheerleaders homepage (excluding the Dolphin, whom we know from the first Ace Ventura movie,) and cannot confirm who the girl in the white bikini is. Suffice to say she could make the squad if she wanted. At least if we were judges.
Photos via MiamiDolphinsCheerleaders.net
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts