- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Get Down For Robin Thicke-Style Music Video
Unlike the twerk fail video, this one has been confirmed as real…REALLY AWESOME! (We have no proof these are actual Dolphins’ cheerleaders, other than our own, um, journalistic investigations into who is on the “squad” and also in the video.) We only found three of the four participants while scouring the Miami Dolphins’ Cheerleaders homepage (excluding the Dolphin, whom we know from the first Ace Ventura movie,) and cannot confirm who the girl in the white bikini is. Suffice to say she could make the squad if she wanted. At least if we were judges.
Photos via MiamiDolphinsCheerleaders.net
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success