- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Get Down For Robin Thicke-Style Music Video
Unlike the twerk fail video, this one has been confirmed as real…REALLY AWESOME! (We have no proof these are actual Dolphins’ cheerleaders, other than our own, um, journalistic investigations into who is on the “squad” and also in the video.) We only found three of the four participants while scouring the Miami Dolphins’ Cheerleaders homepage (excluding the Dolphin, whom we know from the first Ace Ventura movie,) and cannot confirm who the girl in the white bikini is. Suffice to say she could make the squad if she wanted. At least if we were judges.
Photos via MiamiDolphinsCheerleaders.net
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.