- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Get Down For Robin Thicke-Style Music Video
Unlike the twerk fail video, this one has been confirmed as real…REALLY AWESOME! (We have no proof these are actual Dolphins’ cheerleaders, other than our own, um, journalistic investigations into who is on the “squad” and also in the video.) We only found three of the four participants while scouring the Miami Dolphins’ Cheerleaders homepage (excluding the Dolphin, whom we know from the first Ace Ventura movie,) and cannot confirm who the girl in the white bikini is. Suffice to say she could make the squad if she wanted. At least if we were judges.
Photos via MiamiDolphinsCheerleaders.net
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'