- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Michael Strahan Freaks Out After The Giants Beat The Patriots
Former Giants defensive end Michael Strahan might be a Fox analyst now, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t still harbor a fondness for his old team…and he doesn’t mind letting everyone know it. Well, technically the above happy freakout didn’t happen on the air, but he certainly didn’t shy away from his obvous glee when it got replayed.
He doesn’t care about the grief he’ll get from his co-hosts…or the many fans already poking fun at his unabashed lack of objectivity. Oh well – clearly he’s not there to provide serious, buttoned-up non-partisan analysis. Good thing, too since he’s so good at, well, the complete opposite of that.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship