- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michael Strahan Freaks Out After The Giants Beat The Patriots
Former Giants defensive end Michael Strahan might be a Fox analyst now, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t still harbor a fondness for his old team…and he doesn’t mind letting everyone know it. Well, technically the above happy freakout didn’t happen on the air, but he certainly didn’t shy away from his obvous glee when it got replayed.
He doesn’t care about the grief he’ll get from his co-hosts…or the many fans already poking fun at his unabashed lack of objectivity. Oh well – clearly he’s not there to provide serious, buttoned-up non-partisan analysis. Good thing, too since he’s so good at, well, the complete opposite of that.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy