- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Strahan Freaks Out After The Giants Beat The Patriots
Former Giants defensive end Michael Strahan might be a Fox analyst now, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t still harbor a fondness for his old team…and he doesn’t mind letting everyone know it. Well, technically the above happy freakout didn’t happen on the air, but he certainly didn’t shy away from his obvous glee when it got replayed.
He doesn’t care about the grief he’ll get from his co-hosts…or the many fans already poking fun at his unabashed lack of objectivity. Oh well – clearly he’s not there to provide serious, buttoned-up non-partisan analysis. Good thing, too since he’s so good at, well, the complete opposite of that.
- Chris Bosh Wants NBA To Ban All Slurs
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat