- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Strahan Freaks Out After The Giants Beat The Patriots
Former Giants defensive end Michael Strahan might be a Fox analyst now, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t still harbor a fondness for his old team…and he doesn’t mind letting everyone know it. Well, technically the above happy freakout didn’t happen on the air, but he certainly didn’t shy away from his obvous glee when it got replayed.
He doesn’t care about the grief he’ll get from his co-hosts…or the many fans already poking fun at his unabashed lack of objectivity. Oh well – clearly he’s not there to provide serious, buttoned-up non-partisan analysis. Good thing, too since he’s so good at, well, the complete opposite of that.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success