- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Strahan Freaks Out After The Giants Beat The Patriots
Former Giants defensive end Michael Strahan might be a Fox analyst now, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t still harbor a fondness for his old team…and he doesn’t mind letting everyone know it. Well, technically the above happy freakout didn’t happen on the air, but he certainly didn’t shy away from his obvous glee when it got replayed.
He doesn’t care about the grief he’ll get from his co-hosts…or the many fans already poking fun at his unabashed lack of objectivity. Oh well – clearly he’s not there to provide serious, buttoned-up non-partisan analysis. Good thing, too since he’s so good at, well, the complete opposite of that.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?