- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
#WaitWhat? Michael Strahan Laughs At A Rape Joke On Twitter
Michael Strahan likes to laugh; it’s part of what makes him so affable and endearing as a TV Analyst on Fox NFL Sundays. Unfortunately, the same quality that made him a standout personality on Fox may also get him into some hot water on Twitter.
Strahan is one of those celebrity Twitter users who often responds to his fans – it’s part of the reason he has such a high number of followers. But in responding to one of them, and subsequently laughing at that user’s joke, he showed an incredible lapse in judgment.
Here’s the tweet:
I’m personally a big fan of Strahan’s, and think he does a great job on Sundays. But laughing at something like that just isn’t very smart – especially when 391,579 people will see it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts