- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Vick Has A Concussion, And The Eagles’ Season Is Going Down The Crapper
Scary moment for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick today against the Dallas Cowboys as he had to leave the game after a seemingly-routine first half scramble. Vick was taken to the locker room and diagnosed with a concussion.
The sad thing is he didn’t seem to get hit that hard. Hopefully it’s not indicative of a deeper health issue with Vick, as becoming easily susceptible to concussions could end his career.
Take a look at the play that could officially end Philadelphia’s playoff hopes this season and put Vick’s career in jeopardy.
In the meantime, how’s Eagles backup quarterback Nick Foles doing in Vick’s place? Uh…
Not so good.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'