- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michael Vick Has A Concussion, And The Eagles’ Season Is Going Down The Crapper
Scary moment for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick today against the Dallas Cowboys as he had to leave the game after a seemingly-routine first half scramble. Vick was taken to the locker room and diagnosed with a concussion.
The sad thing is he didn’t seem to get hit that hard. Hopefully it’s not indicative of a deeper health issue with Vick, as becoming easily susceptible to concussions could end his career.
Take a look at the play that could officially end Philadelphia’s playoff hopes this season and put Vick’s career in jeopardy.
In the meantime, how’s Eagles backup quarterback Nick Foles doing in Vick’s place? Uh…
Not so good.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy