- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michael Vick Has A Concussion, And The Eagles’ Season Is Going Down The Crapper
Scary moment for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick today against the Dallas Cowboys as he had to leave the game after a seemingly-routine first half scramble. Vick was taken to the locker room and diagnosed with a concussion.
The sad thing is he didn’t seem to get hit that hard. Hopefully it’s not indicative of a deeper health issue with Vick, as becoming easily susceptible to concussions could end his career.
Take a look at the play that could officially end Philadelphia’s playoff hopes this season and put Vick’s career in jeopardy.
In the meantime, how’s Eagles backup quarterback Nick Foles doing in Vick’s place? Uh…
Not so good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts