- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michael Vick Has A Concussion, And The Eagles’ Season Is Going Down The Crapper
Scary moment for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick today against the Dallas Cowboys as he had to leave the game after a seemingly-routine first half scramble. Vick was taken to the locker room and diagnosed with a concussion.
The sad thing is he didn’t seem to get hit that hard. Hopefully it’s not indicative of a deeper health issue with Vick, as becoming easily susceptible to concussions could end his career.
Take a look at the play that could officially end Philadelphia’s playoff hopes this season and put Vick’s career in jeopardy.
In the meantime, how’s Eagles backup quarterback Nick Foles doing in Vick’s place? Uh…
Not so good.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier