- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Vick Now Has A Dog Somehow
What happens when you are finally released from prison for funding a dog fighting ring? If you’re Michael Vick, you get paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play football and immediately get a new dog.
Vick signed 6-year $100-million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles back in 2010, just a year removed from being released from prison. As much as that’s infuriating (I’m an upstanding citizen who has never laid a finger, or a hook, on a sweet pup, where’s my $100 million?), that’s not news.
What is news is that he tweeted a picture yesterday of himself and his daughter working at the dinner table with a box of Milk-Bones sitting out.
Considering most of us don’t buy dog food without actually owning a dog, you can guess what this probably means.
Vick immediately deleted the picture from his account and posted a new one sans Milk-Bones, but it’s 2012, so everyone had already saved the original.
To be fair, Vick has paid his debt to society. He’s presumably reformed. He has every right to get a new dog if he wants to. Still, there’s something dirty about a man who has served time for abusing dogs being able to get a new dog, right?
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'