- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Michael Vick Now Has A Dog Somehow
What happens when you are finally released from prison for funding a dog fighting ring? If you’re Michael Vick, you get paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play football and immediately get a new dog.
Vick signed 6-year $100-million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles back in 2010, just a year removed from being released from prison. As much as that’s infuriating (I’m an upstanding citizen who has never laid a finger, or a hook, on a sweet pup, where’s my $100 million?), that’s not news.
What is news is that he tweeted a picture yesterday of himself and his daughter working at the dinner table with a box of Milk-Bones sitting out.
Considering most of us don’t buy dog food without actually owning a dog, you can guess what this probably means.
Vick immediately deleted the picture from his account and posted a new one sans Milk-Bones, but it’s 2012, so everyone had already saved the original.
To be fair, Vick has paid his debt to society. He’s presumably reformed. He has every right to get a new dog if he wants to. Still, there’s something dirty about a man who has served time for abusing dogs being able to get a new dog, right?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach
- Fernanda Lima Lights Up 2014 World Cup Draw
- Pacquiao's Speed, Not Power, Bothered Rios Most