- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mike Francesa Blasts Rex Ryan: “I Just Wanted To Mention That Book Is A Flop”
During a self-congratulatory monologue that was occasionally interrupted by phone calls from listeners, Francesa touched on everything from his continued success (“The other competition is changing their lineup against me for the fawtieth time!”) to his humble beginnings (“[I] grew up… dirt poor”).
Francesa, whose frustration with the Jets coach for skipping his show was likely exacerbated by the fact that Ryan did a ton of shows that weren’t his, dubbed Ryan’s new book a “flop” (it’s currently 110th on Amazon). As for Mushnick, who recently characterized Francesa’s style as a “dishonest, arrogant, egocentric, know-it-all condition,” Francesa said, “my audience is bigger than his.” Oh, snap.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier