- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Francesa Blasts Rex Ryan: “I Just Wanted To Mention That Book Is A Flop”
During a self-congratulatory monologue that was occasionally interrupted by phone calls from listeners, Francesa touched on everything from his continued success (“The other competition is changing their lineup against me for the fawtieth time!”) to his humble beginnings (“[I] grew up… dirt poor”).
Francesa, whose frustration with the Jets coach for skipping his show was likely exacerbated by the fact that Ryan did a ton of shows that weren’t his, dubbed Ryan’s new book a “flop” (it’s currently 110th on Amazon). As for Mushnick, who recently characterized Francesa’s style as a “dishonest, arrogant, egocentric, know-it-all condition,” Francesa said, “my audience is bigger than his.” Oh, snap.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story