- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Francesa Blasts Rex Ryan: “I Just Wanted To Mention That Book Is A Flop”
During a self-congratulatory monologue that was occasionally interrupted by phone calls from listeners, Francesa touched on everything from his continued success (“The other competition is changing their lineup against me for the fawtieth time!”) to his humble beginnings (“[I] grew up… dirt poor”).
Francesa, whose frustration with the Jets coach for skipping his show was likely exacerbated by the fact that Ryan did a ton of shows that weren’t his, dubbed Ryan’s new book a “flop” (it’s currently 110th on Amazon). As for Mushnick, who recently characterized Francesa’s style as a “dishonest, arrogant, egocentric, know-it-all condition,” Francesa said, “my audience is bigger than his.” Oh, snap.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts