- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Francesa Blasts Rex Ryan: “I Just Wanted To Mention That Book Is A Flop”
During a self-congratulatory monologue that was occasionally interrupted by phone calls from listeners, Francesa touched on everything from his continued success (“The other competition is changing their lineup against me for the fawtieth time!”) to his humble beginnings (“[I] grew up… dirt poor”).
Francesa, whose frustration with the Jets coach for skipping his show was likely exacerbated by the fact that Ryan did a ton of shows that weren’t his, dubbed Ryan’s new book a “flop” (it’s currently 110th on Amazon). As for Mushnick, who recently characterized Francesa’s style as a “dishonest, arrogant, egocentric, know-it-all condition,” Francesa said, “my audience is bigger than his.” Oh, snap.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar