- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Wallace Isn’t Happy That His Team Won
Mike Wallace is on the Miami Dolphins. The Miami Dolphins beat the Cleveland Browns. Mike Wallace is pissed off. These things don’t sound logical, but when you add in that “Mike Wallace is a selfish crybaby,” the dots connect.
You won the game, dude. “@ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace is angry. "I don't feel like talking."”
— Jayson Hajdu (@UNDSID) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace was angry at fact he had only one catch. Asked about the game plan, he responded, "ask coach not my game plan."
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace is a very large child.
Why is Mike Wallace pouting after a win? Bad look. Miami isn't just paying him to catch passes — they're paying him to open up the offense.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) September 8, 2013
The truth hurts, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Wallace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts