- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Mike Wallace Isn’t Happy That His Team Won
Mike Wallace is on the Miami Dolphins. The Miami Dolphins beat the Cleveland Browns. Mike Wallace is pissed off. These things don’t sound logical, but when you add in that “Mike Wallace is a selfish crybaby,” the dots connect.
You won the game, dude. “@ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace is angry. "I don't feel like talking."”
— Jayson Hajdu (@UNDSID) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace was angry at fact he had only one catch. Asked about the game plan, he responded, "ask coach not my game plan."
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace is a very large child.
Why is Mike Wallace pouting after a win? Bad look. Miami isn't just paying him to catch passes — they're paying him to open up the offense.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) September 8, 2013
The truth hurts, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Wallace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts