- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Wallace Isn’t Happy That His Team Won
Mike Wallace is on the Miami Dolphins. The Miami Dolphins beat the Cleveland Browns. Mike Wallace is pissed off. These things don’t sound logical, but when you add in that “Mike Wallace is a selfish crybaby,” the dots connect.
You won the game, dude. “@ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace is angry. "I don't feel like talking."”
— Jayson Hajdu (@UNDSID) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace was angry at fact he had only one catch. Asked about the game plan, he responded, "ask coach not my game plan."
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace is a very large child.
Why is Mike Wallace pouting after a win? Bad look. Miami isn't just paying him to catch passes — they're paying him to open up the offense.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) September 8, 2013
The truth hurts, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Wallace
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities