- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mike Wallace Isn’t Happy That His Team Won
Mike Wallace is on the Miami Dolphins. The Miami Dolphins beat the Cleveland Browns. Mike Wallace is pissed off. These things don’t sound logical, but when you add in that “Mike Wallace is a selfish crybaby,” the dots connect.
You won the game, dude. “@ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace is angry. "I don't feel like talking."”
— Jayson Hajdu (@UNDSID) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace was angry at fact he had only one catch. Asked about the game plan, he responded, "ask coach not my game plan."
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace is a very large child.
Why is Mike Wallace pouting after a win? Bad look. Miami isn't just paying him to catch passes — they're paying him to open up the offense.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) September 8, 2013
The truth hurts, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Wallace
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!