- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Wallace Isn’t Happy That His Team Won
Mike Wallace is on the Miami Dolphins. The Miami Dolphins beat the Cleveland Browns. Mike Wallace is pissed off. These things don’t sound logical, but when you add in that “Mike Wallace is a selfish crybaby,” the dots connect.
You won the game, dude. “@ArmandoSalguero: Mike Wallace is angry. "I don't feel like talking."”
— Jayson Hajdu (@UNDSID) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace was angry at fact he had only one catch. Asked about the game plan, he responded, "ask coach not my game plan."
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) September 8, 2013
Mike Wallace is a very large child.
Why is Mike Wallace pouting after a win? Bad look. Miami isn't just paying him to catch passes — they're paying him to open up the offense.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) September 8, 2013
The truth hurts, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Wallace
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story