- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Minimalist NFL Logos For The Hipster Football Fan In Your Life
Like a hot girl who works in fashion and isn’t quite looking at the camera, these NFL wallpapers are artsy and brooding and deep. And now, courtesy of The Roosevelts, they can be your computer’s wallpaper with a simple right click and “Save As.” (And then a few more steps after that, but we’re confident you know how to change your desktop wallpaper at this point in your life.)
User-generated NFL logos are a time-honored tradition. Remember these alternates? Or “Honest NFL Team Logos?” Or the “Peyton Manning’s Face on NFL Team Logos” phenomenon that briefly captivated you with its searing creepiness? Anyway, back to these minimalist gems: We’ve slideshow’d a few of our favorites, but head over to the Roosevelts for the 1920×1080 versions.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap