- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Minimalist NFL Logos For The Hipster Football Fan In Your Life
Like a hot girl who works in fashion and isn’t quite looking at the camera, these NFL wallpapers are artsy and brooding and deep. And now, courtesy of The Roosevelts, they can be your computer’s wallpaper with a simple right click and “Save As.” (And then a few more steps after that, but we’re confident you know how to change your desktop wallpaper at this point in your life.)
User-generated NFL logos are a time-honored tradition. Remember these alternates? Or “Honest NFL Team Logos?” Or the “Peyton Manning’s Face on NFL Team Logos” phenomenon that briefly captivated you with its searing creepiness? Anyway, back to these minimalist gems: We’ve slideshow’d a few of our favorites, but head over to the Roosevelts for the 1920×1080 versions.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts