- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Minimalist NFL Logos For The Hipster Football Fan In Your Life
Like a hot girl who works in fashion and isn’t quite looking at the camera, these NFL wallpapers are artsy and brooding and deep. And now, courtesy of The Roosevelts, they can be your computer’s wallpaper with a simple right click and “Save As.” (And then a few more steps after that, but we’re confident you know how to change your desktop wallpaper at this point in your life.)
User-generated NFL logos are a time-honored tradition. Remember these alternates? Or “Honest NFL Team Logos?” Or the “Peyton Manning’s Face on NFL Team Logos” phenomenon that briefly captivated you with its searing creepiness? Anyway, back to these minimalist gems: We’ve slideshow’d a few of our favorites, but head over to the Roosevelts for the 1920×1080 versions.
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament