- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Minimalist NFL Logos For The Hipster Football Fan In Your Life
Like a hot girl who works in fashion and isn’t quite looking at the camera, these NFL wallpapers are artsy and brooding and deep. And now, courtesy of The Roosevelts, they can be your computer’s wallpaper with a simple right click and “Save As.” (And then a few more steps after that, but we’re confident you know how to change your desktop wallpaper at this point in your life.)
User-generated NFL logos are a time-honored tradition. Remember these alternates? Or “Honest NFL Team Logos?” Or the “Peyton Manning’s Face on NFL Team Logos” phenomenon that briefly captivated you with its searing creepiness? Anyway, back to these minimalist gems: We’ve slideshow’d a few of our favorites, but head over to the Roosevelts for the 1920×1080 versions.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History