- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Minimalist NFL Logos For The Hipster Football Fan In Your Life
Like a hot girl who works in fashion and isn’t quite looking at the camera, these NFL wallpapers are artsy and brooding and deep. And now, courtesy of The Roosevelts, they can be your computer’s wallpaper with a simple right click and “Save As.” (And then a few more steps after that, but we’re confident you know how to change your desktop wallpaper at this point in your life.)
User-generated NFL logos are a time-honored tradition. Remember these alternates? Or “Honest NFL Team Logos?” Or the “Peyton Manning’s Face on NFL Team Logos” phenomenon that briefly captivated you with its searing creepiness? Anyway, back to these minimalist gems: We’ve slideshow’d a few of our favorites, but head over to the Roosevelts for the 1920×1080 versions.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story