- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
More Mark Sanchez Hater Fodder: Sanchez Fumbles Off His Head
Every week, Mark Sanchez does something new and more unusual that serves as new material for the haters and Tim Tebow fans. This week was no exception.
Nevermind that Sanchez is already having a horrible first half, connecting on just 7 of 14 passes for 72 yards to go with three sacks, or that the Jets are already losing to the Miami Dolphins 20-0.
No, Sanchez’s moment of the game thus far is this amazing fumble that includes the ball popping out of his hands and bouncing off his head.
The icing on the cake: watch as Sanchez looks all around for the ball, totally cluedo as to where it could be. So good.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans