- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
More Mark Sanchez Hater Fodder: Sanchez Fumbles Off His Head
Every week, Mark Sanchez does something new and more unusual that serves as new material for the haters and Tim Tebow fans. This week was no exception.
Nevermind that Sanchez is already having a horrible first half, connecting on just 7 of 14 passes for 72 yards to go with three sacks, or that the Jets are already losing to the Miami Dolphins 20-0.
No, Sanchez’s moment of the game thus far is this amazing fumble that includes the ball popping out of his hands and bouncing off his head.
The icing on the cake: watch as Sanchez looks all around for the ball, totally cluedo as to where it could be. So good.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story