- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
More Mark Sanchez Hater Fodder: Sanchez Fumbles Off His Head
Every week, Mark Sanchez does something new and more unusual that serves as new material for the haters and Tim Tebow fans. This week was no exception.
Nevermind that Sanchez is already having a horrible first half, connecting on just 7 of 14 passes for 72 yards to go with three sacks, or that the Jets are already losing to the Miami Dolphins 20-0.
No, Sanchez’s moment of the game thus far is this amazing fumble that includes the ball popping out of his hands and bouncing off his head.
The icing on the cake: watch as Sanchez looks all around for the ball, totally cluedo as to where it could be. So good.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy