- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
More Mark Sanchez Hater Fodder: Sanchez Fumbles Off His Head
Every week, Mark Sanchez does something new and more unusual that serves as new material for the haters and Tim Tebow fans. This week was no exception.
Nevermind that Sanchez is already having a horrible first half, connecting on just 7 of 14 passes for 72 yards to go with three sacks, or that the Jets are already losing to the Miami Dolphins 20-0.
No, Sanchez’s moment of the game thus far is this amazing fumble that includes the ball popping out of his hands and bouncing off his head.
The icing on the cake: watch as Sanchez looks all around for the ball, totally cluedo as to where it could be. So good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts