- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 8: Greg Jennings, Jacquizz Rodgers, Kellen Clemens, And Joseph Randle
Do you ever find yourself lamenting how weird the NFL is? Like, sometimes guys (most likely on your fantasy team) just forget to show up. Like, if it was baseball or basketball or hockey, people would be rioting in the streets if some of the stars had such bizarrely terrible games as they do in professional football. Weird.
Speaking of terrible, we split with ESPN last week.
- ESPN had Eddie Lacy going for 17 points, we thought that was high. He ended up with 16. We’ll give that to them. Spot on.
- Joe Flacco ended up with more than six points, like we assumed he would.
- Wes Welker didn’t get in the endzone for the first time this season (though he did rack up 90+ yards). ESPN had him going for 11, which we thought was low. It was. It just happened to be Peyton Manning’s worst game of the season.
- ESPN had C.J. Spiller going for 13. He ended up with 1. They won’t make that mistake again.
So our record on the season goes to 16-11. Not bad. We’re like the old drunk guy at the end of the bar, drinking alone: We give sound advice about 50% of the time. Here’s what we’ve got for Week 8…
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier