- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 8: Greg Jennings, Jacquizz Rodgers, Kellen Clemens, And Joseph Randle
Do you ever find yourself lamenting how weird the NFL is? Like, sometimes guys (most likely on your fantasy team) just forget to show up. Like, if it was baseball or basketball or hockey, people would be rioting in the streets if some of the stars had such bizarrely terrible games as they do in professional football. Weird.
Speaking of terrible, we split with ESPN last week.
- ESPN had Eddie Lacy going for 17 points, we thought that was high. He ended up with 16. We’ll give that to them. Spot on.
- Joe Flacco ended up with more than six points, like we assumed he would.
- Wes Welker didn’t get in the endzone for the first time this season (though he did rack up 90+ yards). ESPN had him going for 11, which we thought was low. It was. It just happened to be Peyton Manning’s worst game of the season.
- ESPN had C.J. Spiller going for 13. He ended up with 1. They won’t make that mistake again.
So our record on the season goes to 16-11. Not bad. We’re like the old drunk guy at the end of the bar, drinking alone: We give sound advice about 50% of the time. Here’s what we’ve got for Week 8…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story