- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Overstock.com Stadium – The Most Ridiculous Stadium Name Ever? Close.
The Oakland Coliseum will be renamed Overstock.com Stadium. The agreement will net the Oakland-Alameda Coliseum Authority, which runs the stadium, $7.2 million over six years.
Both franchises that share the stadium, the Raiders and the A’s, have indicated desires to leave their current digs, according to the Contra Costa Times. Overstock.com can opt out of the agreement if either team moves.
Overstock.com, the company itself, is in the process of re-branding itself as O.co. The company has reserved the right to change the stadium’s name, in anticipation of the makeover, at any time.
It’s an awful name, but it doesn’t come close to being the worst. That crown, I believe, will always reside in Indianapolis.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story