- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Overstock.com Stadium – The Most Ridiculous Stadium Name Ever? Close.
The Oakland Coliseum will be renamed Overstock.com Stadium. The agreement will net the Oakland-Alameda Coliseum Authority, which runs the stadium, $7.2 million over six years.
Both franchises that share the stadium, the Raiders and the A’s, have indicated desires to leave their current digs, according to the Contra Costa Times. Overstock.com can opt out of the agreement if either team moves.
Overstock.com, the company itself, is in the process of re-branding itself as O.co. The company has reserved the right to change the stadium’s name, in anticipation of the makeover, at any time.
It’s an awful name, but it doesn’t come close to being the worst. That crown, I believe, will always reside in Indianapolis.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts