- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MUST WATCH: Chargers Score Wacky Double Fumble Touchdown
It began as a simple concept: Ryan Matthews jumps over a mass of fatsos. Oh, if only it were that easy. Matthews had the ball striped/poked out, whereby it was recovered by safety Rashad Johnson, who was promptly wrapped up, only to lateral it — on the goal line, mind you — to linebacker Sam Acho, only to have to ball re-poked away by Antonio Gates (does everything, apparently), and scooped up by the other TE, John Phillips, for the score.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts