- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MUST WATCH: Chargers Score Wacky Double Fumble Touchdown
It began as a simple concept: Ryan Matthews jumps over a mass of fatsos. Oh, if only it were that easy. Matthews had the ball striped/poked out, whereby it was recovered by safety Rashad Johnson, who was promptly wrapped up, only to lateral it — on the goal line, mind you — to linebacker Sam Acho, only to have to ball re-poked away by Antonio Gates (does everything, apparently), and scooped up by the other TE, John Phillips, for the score.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO