- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MUST WATCH: Chargers Score Wacky Double Fumble Touchdown
It began as a simple concept: Ryan Matthews jumps over a mass of fatsos. Oh, if only it were that easy. Matthews had the ball striped/poked out, whereby it was recovered by safety Rashad Johnson, who was promptly wrapped up, only to lateral it — on the goal line, mind you — to linebacker Sam Acho, only to have to ball re-poked away by Antonio Gates (does everything, apparently), and scooped up by the other TE, John Phillips, for the score.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.