- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
MUST WATCH: Chargers Score Wacky Double Fumble Touchdown
It began as a simple concept: Ryan Matthews jumps over a mass of fatsos. Oh, if only it were that easy. Matthews had the ball striped/poked out, whereby it was recovered by safety Rashad Johnson, who was promptly wrapped up, only to lateral it — on the goal line, mind you — to linebacker Sam Acho, only to have to ball re-poked away by Antonio Gates (does everything, apparently), and scooped up by the other TE, John Phillips, for the score.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers