- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
MUST WATCH: Chargers Score Wacky Double Fumble Touchdown
It began as a simple concept: Ryan Matthews jumps over a mass of fatsos. Oh, if only it were that easy. Matthews had the ball striped/poked out, whereby it was recovered by safety Rashad Johnson, who was promptly wrapped up, only to lateral it — on the goal line, mind you — to linebacker Sam Acho, only to have to ball re-poked away by Antonio Gates (does everything, apparently), and scooped up by the other TE, John Phillips, for the score.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence