- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nat Geo Wild Will Counterprogram This Year’s Snowy Super Bowl With ‘The Fish Bowl’
First it was the Bud Bowl. A bunch of poorly CGI’d beer, light and “heavy,” clinking into each other in some sort of faux contest. Then it was the Puppy Bowl, which was basically just puppies running around, playing with each other, intermittently sleeping. Next it was the Kitten Bowl, which was like the Puppy Bowl, except will a lot more climbing.
Is it pathetic that we look forward this events during halftime of the biggest sports night in America? Probably. Do we care?
Of course not — they’re adorable.
This year, however, it’s some we’re having trouble wrapping our cute baby animal-loving minds around. A fish bowl. The Fish Bowl. Starring “Goldie.” (We can’t believe this is actually news.)
[ABC News] On Friday, the Nat Geo Wild network said it has an idea that will make the Christmastime “Yule Log” broadcast look like exciting TV. “Fish Bowl,” airing from 6 to 10 p.m. EST on Super Bowl Sunday, will show goldfish swimming around a bowl.
That’s right — four hours of uninterrupted whatever-it-is-that-goldfish-do. Sounds exciting. We’ll make sure to pop over after Peyton Manning throws his third interception to Richard Sherman early in the second half
If you care to see the “trailer,” it’s here. Otherwise, you can walk into your local pet shop instead of watching today’s Colts-Patriots game. Up to you.
Photo via Getty
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather