- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nate Burleson Posts Photos Of His Car Wreck, Including The Pizza Box That Caused It All
As you know, Lions’ receiver Nate Burleson suffered a broken arm in a one-car accident last week: he says he lost control of the vehicle when a pizza box started to slide off the passenger seat, and he hit a tree. As you can see, the car was totaled … and how Burelson escaped more serious injury is anyone’s guess. Lucky guy, scary times. Burelson released photos of the accident on Instagram, and writes:
I’m releasing these pix for 2 reasons: 1) I walked away from a totalled vehicle #Blessed 2) I have to hear all the pizza jokes…lol I’ll start-Yes I am the 5th Ninja Turtle. #LovePizza #LetTheJokesBegin
Sorry, but after seeing the crumpled metal here, I’m not ion the mood for pizza jokes. OK, maybe just an observation: Happy’s Pizza? Really?
- Filed Under:
- Nate Burelson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts