- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nate Burleson Posts Photos Of His Car Wreck, Including The Pizza Box That Caused It All
As you know, Lions’ receiver Nate Burleson suffered a broken arm in a one-car accident last week: he says he lost control of the vehicle when a pizza box started to slide off the passenger seat, and he hit a tree. As you can see, the car was totaled … and how Burelson escaped more serious injury is anyone’s guess. Lucky guy, scary times. Burelson released photos of the accident on Instagram, and writes:
I’m releasing these pix for 2 reasons: 1) I walked away from a totalled vehicle #Blessed 2) I have to hear all the pizza jokes…lol I’ll start-Yes I am the 5th Ninja Turtle. #LovePizza #LetTheJokesBegin
Sorry, but after seeing the crumpled metal here, I’m not ion the mood for pizza jokes. OK, maybe just an observation: Happy’s Pizza? Really?
- Filed Under:
- Nate Burelson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party