- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Nate Burleson Posts Photos Of His Car Wreck, Including The Pizza Box That Caused It All
As you know, Lions’ receiver Nate Burleson suffered a broken arm in a one-car accident last week: he says he lost control of the vehicle when a pizza box started to slide off the passenger seat, and he hit a tree. As you can see, the car was totaled … and how Burelson escaped more serious injury is anyone’s guess. Lucky guy, scary times. Burelson released photos of the accident on Instagram, and writes:
I’m releasing these pix for 2 reasons: 1) I walked away from a totalled vehicle #Blessed 2) I have to hear all the pizza jokes…lol I’ll start-Yes I am the 5th Ninja Turtle. #LovePizza #LetTheJokesBegin
Sorry, but after seeing the crumpled metal here, I’m not ion the mood for pizza jokes. OK, maybe just an observation: Happy’s Pizza? Really?
- Filed Under:
- Nate Burelson
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident