- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Nate Burleson Posts Photos Of His Car Wreck, Including The Pizza Box That Caused It All
As you know, Lions’ receiver Nate Burleson suffered a broken arm in a one-car accident last week: he says he lost control of the vehicle when a pizza box started to slide off the passenger seat, and he hit a tree. As you can see, the car was totaled … and how Burelson escaped more serious injury is anyone’s guess. Lucky guy, scary times. Burelson released photos of the accident on Instagram, and writes:
I’m releasing these pix for 2 reasons: 1) I walked away from a totalled vehicle #Blessed 2) I have to hear all the pizza jokes…lol I’ll start-Yes I am the 5th Ninja Turtle. #LovePizza #LetTheJokesBegin
Sorry, but after seeing the crumpled metal here, I’m not ion the mood for pizza jokes. OK, maybe just an observation: Happy’s Pizza? Really?
- Filed Under:
- Nate Burelson
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco