- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nate Burleson Posts Photos Of His Car Wreck, Including The Pizza Box That Caused It All
As you know, Lions’ receiver Nate Burleson suffered a broken arm in a one-car accident last week: he says he lost control of the vehicle when a pizza box started to slide off the passenger seat, and he hit a tree. As you can see, the car was totaled … and how Burelson escaped more serious injury is anyone’s guess. Lucky guy, scary times. Burelson released photos of the accident on Instagram, and writes:
I’m releasing these pix for 2 reasons: 1) I walked away from a totalled vehicle #Blessed 2) I have to hear all the pizza jokes…lol I’ll start-Yes I am the 5th Ninja Turtle. #LovePizza #LetTheJokesBegin
Sorry, but after seeing the crumpled metal here, I’m not ion the mood for pizza jokes. OK, maybe just an observation: Happy’s Pizza? Really?
- Filed Under:
- Nate Burelson
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires