- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Best. National. Anthem. Ever.
Jim Cornelison is so skilled at performing “The Star-Spangled Banner” before sporting events that the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks hired him to do it full-time. The Chicago Bears, knowing when they have a good thing in town, invited Cornelison to sing the national anthem before today’s NFC divisional playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks. To say the least, he didn’t disappoint.
Performing before an already-raucous crowd, Cornelison “nailed” it, in the words of Bears reporter John Mullin (who’s presumably a bit more familiar with Cornelison than we were, prior to this). Rave reviews of Cornelison came in from all over, including CNBC’s Darren Rovell and PreSnapRead’s Paul Myerberg, a fanatical college football follower who said “BCS bowls should take note” of Cornelison’s talents.
Then, the game started, and the hometown Bears jumped out to a 21-0 lead. Just sayin’. Video of Cornelison’s top-notch performance below.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco