- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Best. National. Anthem. Ever.
Jim Cornelison is so skilled at performing “The Star-Spangled Banner” before sporting events that the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks hired him to do it full-time. The Chicago Bears, knowing when they have a good thing in town, invited Cornelison to sing the national anthem before today’s NFC divisional playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks. To say the least, he didn’t disappoint.
Performing before an already-raucous crowd, Cornelison “nailed” it, in the words of Bears reporter John Mullin (who’s presumably a bit more familiar with Cornelison than we were, prior to this). Rave reviews of Cornelison came in from all over, including CNBC’s Darren Rovell and PreSnapRead’s Paul Myerberg, a fanatical college football follower who said “BCS bowls should take note” of Cornelison’s talents.
Then, the game started, and the hometown Bears jumped out to a 21-0 lead. Just sayin’. Video of Cornelison’s top-notch performance below.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'