- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Naturally, Pacman Jones Is Wearing A Neck Brace In His New Mugshot
Oft-troubled Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones was arrested last night, and in typical Pacman Jones fashion, he’s wearing a neck brace in his mugshot.
According to Cincinnati.com, police arrived at a Cincinnati bar to find Jones shouting obscenities while acting disorderly. After being taken outside of the bar, where he was told that he was being placed under arrest, Jones resisted.
As for the neck brace, Jones is apparently recovering from a football related injury, but considering he was already on a short leash with the Bengals thanks to his history of off-the-field issues, it may not matter when he recovers from the injury, as his football career could now be in jeopardy. Then again, they are the Bengals, so a neckbrace mugshot might not be enough to get him released.
[Bengals' Adam 'Pacman' Jones arrested after bar incident] Cincinnati.com
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles