- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Naturally, Pacman Jones Is Wearing A Neck Brace In His New Mugshot
Oft-troubled Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones was arrested last night, and in typical Pacman Jones fashion, he’s wearing a neck brace in his mugshot.
According to Cincinnati.com, police arrived at a Cincinnati bar to find Jones shouting obscenities while acting disorderly. After being taken outside of the bar, where he was told that he was being placed under arrest, Jones resisted.
As for the neck brace, Jones is apparently recovering from a football related injury, but considering he was already on a short leash with the Bengals thanks to his history of off-the-field issues, it may not matter when he recovers from the injury, as his football career could now be in jeopardy. Then again, they are the Bengals, so a neckbrace mugshot might not be enough to get him released.
[Bengals' Adam 'Pacman' Jones arrested after bar incident] Cincinnati.com
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'