- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Naturally, Pacman Jones Is Wearing A Neck Brace In His New Mugshot
Oft-troubled Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones was arrested last night, and in typical Pacman Jones fashion, he’s wearing a neck brace in his mugshot.
According to Cincinnati.com, police arrived at a Cincinnati bar to find Jones shouting obscenities while acting disorderly. After being taken outside of the bar, where he was told that he was being placed under arrest, Jones resisted.
As for the neck brace, Jones is apparently recovering from a football related injury, but considering he was already on a short leash with the Bengals thanks to his history of off-the-field issues, it may not matter when he recovers from the injury, as his football career could now be in jeopardy. Then again, they are the Bengals, so a neckbrace mugshot might not be enough to get him released.
[Bengals' Adam 'Pacman' Jones arrested after bar incident] Cincinnati.com
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story