- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
NaVorro Bowman Pick-Six Sends Niners To Playoffs, Becomes Last Historic Candlestick Moment
— NFL (@nfl) December 24, 2013
Of course technically, the Niners could still win the top playoff seed and win home field advantage in the playoffs, depending on what happens on Sunday. But that’s not likely to happen.
Neither was this: the Falcons driving for a possible game-winning touchdown, when Matt Ryan’s pass at about the 7 was deflected by 49ers’ defensive back Tramaine Brock, and plucked out of the air by onrushing linebacker NaVorro Bowman — who trucked 89 yards for the clinching TD.
“Looked like a pick-and-roll in basketball,” said Jim Harbaugh, who celebrates his 50th birthday today. “It’s the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten. Second only to being born.”
Bowman pick voted 13th best play in Candlestick history in a poll conducted by me. Would have been higher, but Falcons covered.
— Ray Ratto (@RattoCSN) December 24, 2013
“Plays are made when you run to the ball.” NaVorro Raymond Bowman speaking the Lord’s truth.
— Aaron Nagler (@Aaron_Nagler) December 24, 2013
The Catch IV courtesy of NaVorro Bowman. #49ers
— Eric Branch (@Eric_Branch) December 24, 2013
When Bowman picked it, I jumped up, the remote flew up and landed right on the OFF button…lol me :( luckily i had DVR #49ers
— Robert (@Giants55) December 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through