- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NaVorro Bowman Pick-Six Sends Niners To Playoffs, Becomes Last Historic Candlestick Moment
— NFL (@nfl) December 24, 2013
Of course technically, the Niners could still win the top playoff seed and win home field advantage in the playoffs, depending on what happens on Sunday. But that’s not likely to happen.
Neither was this: the Falcons driving for a possible game-winning touchdown, when Matt Ryan’s pass at about the 7 was deflected by 49ers’ defensive back Tramaine Brock, and plucked out of the air by onrushing linebacker NaVorro Bowman — who trucked 89 yards for the clinching TD.
“Looked like a pick-and-roll in basketball,” said Jim Harbaugh, who celebrates his 50th birthday today. “It’s the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten. Second only to being born.”
Bowman pick voted 13th best play in Candlestick history in a poll conducted by me. Would have been higher, but Falcons covered.
— Ray Ratto (@RattoCSN) December 24, 2013
“Plays are made when you run to the ball.” NaVorro Raymond Bowman speaking the Lord’s truth.
— Aaron Nagler (@Aaron_Nagler) December 24, 2013
The Catch IV courtesy of NaVorro Bowman. #49ers
— Eric Branch (@Eric_Branch) December 24, 2013
When Bowman picked it, I jumped up, the remote flew up and landed right on the OFF button…lol me :( luckily i had DVR #49ers
— Robert (@Giants55) December 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts