- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NaVorro Bowman Pick-Six Sends Niners To Playoffs, Becomes Last Historic Candlestick Moment
— NFL (@nfl) December 24, 2013
Of course technically, the Niners could still win the top playoff seed and win home field advantage in the playoffs, depending on what happens on Sunday. But that’s not likely to happen.
Neither was this: the Falcons driving for a possible game-winning touchdown, when Matt Ryan’s pass at about the 7 was deflected by 49ers’ defensive back Tramaine Brock, and plucked out of the air by onrushing linebacker NaVorro Bowman — who trucked 89 yards for the clinching TD.
“Looked like a pick-and-roll in basketball,” said Jim Harbaugh, who celebrates his 50th birthday today. “It’s the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten. Second only to being born.”
Bowman pick voted 13th best play in Candlestick history in a poll conducted by me. Would have been higher, but Falcons covered.
— Ray Ratto (@RattoCSN) December 24, 2013
“Plays are made when you run to the ball.” NaVorro Raymond Bowman speaking the Lord’s truth.
— Aaron Nagler (@Aaron_Nagler) December 24, 2013
The Catch IV courtesy of NaVorro Bowman. #49ers
— Eric Branch (@Eric_Branch) December 24, 2013
When Bowman picked it, I jumped up, the remote flew up and landed right on the OFF button…lol me :( luckily i had DVR #49ers
— Robert (@Giants55) December 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'