- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NaVorro Bowman Suffers Gruesome Knee Injury, Seahawks’ Fans Throw Food At Him As He’s Carted Off
Because The 12th Man is so very, very classy.
Seahawks fans threw food at Bowman on his way out.
— gregg rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) January 20, 2014
Saw a Seattle sign that said "We are 12". You must be if you're throwing food at Bowman as he's being carted off. Idiots.
— Caleb Rutherford (@FalcoholicZippo) January 20, 2014
The 49ers’ NaVorro Bowman suffered a horrific-looking injury (it’s a likely ACL tear) during a goal-line stand late in the fourth quarter, as he got his leg bent under him, apparently twisting his knee. He kept possession of a fumble, but Seahawks grabbed it away from him as he lay in pain, and officials awarded the ball to Seattle (such plays are not reviewable, apparently).
The 49ers got it back on another fumble on the following play: actually helping the NFL avoid a major PR disaster.
So Bowman, possibly the best linebacker in the NFL, was carted off the field, his season apparently over … and as he passed the stands, Seahawks’ fans threw food at him.
— Ryan Loy (@ryan_loy) January 20, 2014
fans threw food at Bowman??? I'm SICK ABOUT THIS! no Seattle that is not OK. I just need to apologize on their behalf. that is disgusting.
— annika (@_newnew) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- NaVorro Bowman
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior