- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NaVorro Bowman Suffers Gruesome Knee Injury, Seahawks’ Fans Throw Food At Him As He’s Carted Off
Because The 12th Man is so very, very classy.
Seahawks fans threw food at Bowman on his way out.
— gregg rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) January 20, 2014
Saw a Seattle sign that said "We are 12". You must be if you're throwing food at Bowman as he's being carted off. Idiots.
— Caleb Rutherford (@FalcoholicZippo) January 20, 2014
The 49ers’ NaVorro Bowman suffered a horrific-looking injury (it’s a likely ACL tear) during a goal-line stand late in the fourth quarter, as he got his leg bent under him, apparently twisting his knee. He kept possession of a fumble, but Seahawks grabbed it away from him as he lay in pain, and officials awarded the ball to Seattle (such plays are not reviewable, apparently).
The 49ers got it back on another fumble on the following play: actually helping the NFL avoid a major PR disaster.
So Bowman, possibly the best linebacker in the NFL, was carted off the field, his season apparently over … and as he passed the stands, Seahawks’ fans threw food at him.
— Ryan Loy (@ryan_loy) January 20, 2014
fans threw food at Bowman??? I'm SICK ABOUT THIS! no Seattle that is not OK. I just need to apologize on their behalf. that is disgusting.
— annika (@_newnew) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- NaVorro Bowman
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.