- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ndamukong Suh Crashed His Car Early This Morning
Detroit Lions defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh crashed his car into a tree early Saturday morning in downtown Portland. Suh and his two passengers weren’t injured, he wasn’t impaired, and police at the scene determined that he had merely lost control of his car.
Suh, 24, reportedly lost control of a 1970 Chevrolet Coupe while he was driving south on 3rd Avenue. When he crossed Burnside Street, he crashed into a curb, light pole, a drinking fountain and a tree, according to Sgt. Pete Simpson, spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau.
According to police, Suh cooperated fully, and his car was towed from the scene.
Suh was recently suspended two games for stomping on the arm of Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith.
- Filed Under:
- ndamukong suh
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?