- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ndamukong Suh Crashed His Car Early This Morning
Detroit Lions defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh crashed his car into a tree early Saturday morning in downtown Portland. Suh and his two passengers weren’t injured, he wasn’t impaired, and police at the scene determined that he had merely lost control of his car.
Suh, 24, reportedly lost control of a 1970 Chevrolet Coupe while he was driving south on 3rd Avenue. When he crossed Burnside Street, he crashed into a curb, light pole, a drinking fountain and a tree, according to Sgt. Pete Simpson, spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau.
According to police, Suh cooperated fully, and his car was towed from the scene.
Suh was recently suspended two games for stomping on the arm of Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith.
- Filed Under:
- ndamukong suh
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts