- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Ndamukong Suh Crashed His Car Early This Morning
Detroit Lions defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh crashed his car into a tree early Saturday morning in downtown Portland. Suh and his two passengers weren’t injured, he wasn’t impaired, and police at the scene determined that he had merely lost control of his car.
Suh, 24, reportedly lost control of a 1970 Chevrolet Coupe while he was driving south on 3rd Avenue. When he crossed Burnside Street, he crashed into a curb, light pole, a drinking fountain and a tree, according to Sgt. Pete Simpson, spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau.
According to police, Suh cooperated fully, and his car was towed from the scene.
Suh was recently suspended two games for stomping on the arm of Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith.
- Filed Under:
- ndamukong suh
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee