- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Eagles Cheerleader Transitions To Special Ops Soldier
- The 50 Greatest Sports Moments Of 2013 (VIDEO MONTAGE)
- NFL Logos Transformed Into Soccer Badges (Round 2)
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Ndamukong Suh Crashed His Car Early This Morning
Detroit Lions defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh crashed his car into a tree early Saturday morning in downtown Portland. Suh and his two passengers weren’t injured, he wasn’t impaired, and police at the scene determined that he had merely lost control of his car.
Suh, 24, reportedly lost control of a 1970 Chevrolet Coupe while he was driving south on 3rd Avenue. When he crossed Burnside Street, he crashed into a curb, light pole, a drinking fountain and a tree, according to Sgt. Pete Simpson, spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau.
According to police, Suh cooperated fully, and his car was towed from the scene.
Suh was recently suspended two games for stomping on the arm of Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith.
- Filed Under:
- ndamukong suh
- Shawn Porter Makes Case For Marcos Maidana Fight
- Under Armour Stands by 'Duck Dynasty'
- How To Spot Authentic Jerseys
- Dwight Howard Admits He Was an Addict