- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ndamukong Suh Defends “Dirtiest Player In The League” Title By Trying To Rip Jay Cutler’s Head Off
Ndamukong Suh’s reputation as a dirty player is set at this point, though he’s never seemed all that concerned about it. And it’s a good thing, since the play above from today’s game against the Bears will only intensify such talk. Suh tackles Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (good!), but also rips his helmet off on the way down (murky territory!). Not everyone agrees with the “dirty” label (the announcer above doesn’t seem to, for one), and it’ll likely stay that way. But Suh’s not going to stop playing the way he does, so the anti-Suh faction will likely only get louder.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy