- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ndamukong Suh Defends “Dirtiest Player In The League” Title By Trying To Rip Jay Cutler’s Head Off
Ndamukong Suh’s reputation as a dirty player is set at this point, though he’s never seemed all that concerned about it. And it’s a good thing, since the play above from today’s game against the Bears will only intensify such talk. Suh tackles Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (good!), but also rips his helmet off on the way down (murky territory!). Not everyone agrees with the “dirty” label (the announcer above doesn’t seem to, for one), and it’ll likely stay that way. But Suh’s not going to stop playing the way he does, so the anti-Suh faction will likely only get louder.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'