- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ndamukong Suh Defends “Dirtiest Player In The League” Title By Trying To Rip Jay Cutler’s Head Off
Ndamukong Suh’s reputation as a dirty player is set at this point, though he’s never seemed all that concerned about it. And it’s a good thing, since the play above from today’s game against the Bears will only intensify such talk. Suh tackles Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (good!), but also rips his helmet off on the way down (murky territory!). Not everyone agrees with the “dirty” label (the announcer above doesn’t seem to, for one), and it’ll likely stay that way. But Suh’s not going to stop playing the way he does, so the anti-Suh faction will likely only get louder.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts