- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ndamukong Suh Defends “Dirtiest Player In The League” Title By Trying To Rip Jay Cutler’s Head Off
Ndamukong Suh’s reputation as a dirty player is set at this point, though he’s never seemed all that concerned about it. And it’s a good thing, since the play above from today’s game against the Bears will only intensify such talk. Suh tackles Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (good!), but also rips his helmet off on the way down (murky territory!). Not everyone agrees with the “dirty” label (the announcer above doesn’t seem to, for one), and it’ll likely stay that way. But Suh’s not going to stop playing the way he does, so the anti-Suh faction will likely only get louder.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts