- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NFL Japan Brought Marshawn Lynch A Bunch Of Different Japanese Candy To Eat In This Amazing Interview
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch isn’t known for his loquaciousness. In fact, he didn’t speak to the media for the entire season, and when the NFL forced him to open up for questions, he was quite curt.
But Lynch must have a soft spot for NFL Japan, or for people who bring him different types of candy to try, because he seems way into this interview.
The man loves his Skittles, but will some Japanese marshmellows with an unidentifiable filling dethrone Beast Mode’s standby snack? Watch below for the results:
I don’t know why Marshawn doesn’t like talking to the media. He can be pretty charming.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story