- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NFL Japan Brought Marshawn Lynch A Bunch Of Different Japanese Candy To Eat In This Amazing Interview
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch isn’t known for his loquaciousness. In fact, he didn’t speak to the media for the entire season, and when the NFL forced him to open up for questions, he was quite curt.
But Lynch must have a soft spot for NFL Japan, or for people who bring him different types of candy to try, because he seems way into this interview.
The man loves his Skittles, but will some Japanese marshmellows with an unidentifiable filling dethrone Beast Mode’s standby snack? Watch below for the results:
I don’t know why Marshawn doesn’t like talking to the media. He can be pretty charming.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?