- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NFL Japan Brought Marshawn Lynch A Bunch Of Different Japanese Candy To Eat In This Amazing Interview
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch isn’t known for his loquaciousness. In fact, he didn’t speak to the media for the entire season, and when the NFL forced him to open up for questions, he was quite curt.
But Lynch must have a soft spot for NFL Japan, or for people who bring him different types of candy to try, because he seems way into this interview.
The man loves his Skittles, but will some Japanese marshmellows with an unidentifiable filling dethrone Beast Mode’s standby snack? Watch below for the results:
I don’t know why Marshawn doesn’t like talking to the media. He can be pretty charming.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar