- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
NFL Japan Brought Marshawn Lynch A Bunch Of Different Japanese Candy To Eat In This Amazing Interview
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch isn’t known for his loquaciousness. In fact, he didn’t speak to the media for the entire season, and when the NFL forced him to open up for questions, he was quite curt.
But Lynch must have a soft spot for NFL Japan, or for people who bring him different types of candy to try, because he seems way into this interview.
The man loves his Skittles, but will some Japanese marshmellows with an unidentifiable filling dethrone Beast Mode’s standby snack? Watch below for the results:
I don’t know why Marshawn doesn’t like talking to the media. He can be pretty charming.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts