- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Logo Progression Of Every NFL Team Since 1920
Via The Sports Design Blog, comes this handy (and spectacular) chart of every NFL logo since 1920 (note: the chart is current as of last June, so it doesn’t include the new Panthers logo). According to SD, the golden age of logo redesign was the 60s, which is the period most NFL teams established their visual identity. Two other notes: the Redskins hold the record for most redesigns (9), and the Steelers have gone the longest without touching their logo (1963), followed by the Cowboys (1964), the Raiders (1964), and the Vikings (1966).
Here’s the chart; click (twice) to enlarge.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story