- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Logo Progression Of Every NFL Team Since 1920
Via The Sports Design Blog, comes this handy (and spectacular) chart of every NFL logo since 1920 (note: the chart is current as of last June, so it doesn’t include the new Panthers logo). According to SD, the golden age of logo redesign was the 60s, which is the period most NFL teams established their visual identity. Two other notes: the Redskins hold the record for most redesigns (9), and the Steelers have gone the longest without touching their logo (1963), followed by the Cowboys (1964), the Raiders (1964), and the Vikings (1966).
Here’s the chart; click (twice) to enlarge.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts