- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Logo Progression Of Every NFL Team Since 1920
Via The Sports Design Blog, comes this handy (and spectacular) chart of every NFL logo since 1920 (note: the chart is current as of last June, so it doesn’t include the new Panthers logo). According to SD, the golden age of logo redesign was the 60s, which is the period most NFL teams established their visual identity. Two other notes: the Redskins hold the record for most redesigns (9), and the Steelers have gone the longest without touching their logo (1963), followed by the Cowboys (1964), the Raiders (1964), and the Vikings (1966).
Here’s the chart; click (twice) to enlarge.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut