- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Logo Progression Of Every NFL Team Since 1920
Via The Sports Design Blog, comes this handy (and spectacular) chart of every NFL logo since 1920 (note: the chart is current as of last June, so it doesn’t include the new Panthers logo). According to SD, the golden age of logo redesign was the 60s, which is the period most NFL teams established their visual identity. Two other notes: the Redskins hold the record for most redesigns (9), and the Steelers have gone the longest without touching their logo (1963), followed by the Cowboys (1964), the Raiders (1964), and the Vikings (1966).
Here’s the chart; click (twice) to enlarge.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts