- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NFL Logos As Corporate Logos
Graphic designers are a wiley bunch, often driven mad by their own insatiable lust for sports logo mash-ups. Whether it’s football as football, football as hipsters, NFL helmets as Star Wars characters, minimalist NHL logos, ugly NFL Christmas sweaters, or LogoRemix’s tumblr page — we’re starting to get the idea that these digital-age artists love tampering with each other’s works. Hey, everyone loves a good Jacksonville Jaguars/Chewbacca reference, so keep ‘em coming.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts