- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Insane Nature Of The NFL, Summed Up In One Handy Chart
Any given Sunday, any NFL team can win or lose. In case you forgot that axiom, you were reminded during a crazy Week 15, which saw the undefeated Packers fall to the lowly Chiefs and the winless Colts beat a Titans team that’s still in playoff contention. Thanks to those two games, the graphic below now applies: going clockwise, every team on the chart has beaten every team that comes after them, creating the NFL’s version of the circle of life.
And yes, there’s a 2010 version, which can be viewed here.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench