- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Insane Nature Of The NFL, Summed Up In One Handy Chart
Any given Sunday, any NFL team can win or lose. In case you forgot that axiom, you were reminded during a crazy Week 15, which saw the undefeated Packers fall to the lowly Chiefs and the winless Colts beat a Titans team that’s still in playoff contention. Thanks to those two games, the graphic below now applies: going clockwise, every team on the chart has beaten every team that comes after them, creating the NFL’s version of the circle of life.
And yes, there’s a 2010 version, which can be viewed here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story