- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Insane Nature Of The NFL, Summed Up In One Handy Chart
Any given Sunday, any NFL team can win or lose. In case you forgot that axiom, you were reminded during a crazy Week 15, which saw the undefeated Packers fall to the lowly Chiefs and the winless Colts beat a Titans team that’s still in playoff contention. Thanks to those two games, the graphic below now applies: going clockwise, every team on the chart has beaten every team that comes after them, creating the NFL’s version of the circle of life.
And yes, there’s a 2010 version, which can be viewed here.
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- Atlanta Hawks' Twitter Takes Shot At Tony Romo