- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Insane Nature Of The NFL, Summed Up In One Handy Chart
Any given Sunday, any NFL team can win or lose. In case you forgot that axiom, you were reminded during a crazy Week 15, which saw the undefeated Packers fall to the lowly Chiefs and the winless Colts beat a Titans team that’s still in playoff contention. Thanks to those two games, the graphic below now applies: going clockwise, every team on the chart has beaten every team that comes after them, creating the NFL’s version of the circle of life.
And yes, there’s a 2010 version, which can be viewed here.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier