- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Insane Nature Of The NFL, Summed Up In One Handy Chart
Any given Sunday, any NFL team can win or lose. In case you forgot that axiom, you were reminded during a crazy Week 15, which saw the undefeated Packers fall to the lowly Chiefs and the winless Colts beat a Titans team that’s still in playoff contention. Thanks to those two games, the graphic below now applies: going clockwise, every team on the chart has beaten every team that comes after them, creating the NFL’s version of the circle of life.
And yes, there’s a 2010 version, which can be viewed here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts