- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NFL Play Of The Day So Far: Alshon Jeffrey Defies Gravity, Time And Fantasy Opponents
Chicago Bears’ receiver Alshon Jeffrey currently has 10 receptions for 234 yards and two TDs againstthe Vikings (Chicago leading 20-10): that’s a team record in receiving yardage, which he had set earlier this season. He also broke the 1,000-yard receiving mark for the season.
His TD receptions were for 80 and 46 yards from Josh McCown, and the latter, in the third quarter, was a beauty.
GIF via Next Impulse Sports.
- Filed Under:
- Alshon Jeffrey
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts