- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NFL Referee Stumbles, Bumbles Through Explanation (Video)
NFL refs are sometimes expected to deliver an explanation when they call penalties – you know, which players were involved, what they did exactly, etc. But for some of the more complicated penalties involving multiple infractions, things can get… interesting.
During the Cowboys – Texans game, ref Carl Cheffers flubbed his way through an admittedly confusing turn of events. Something about a personal foul on number 52 (or was it 92?), a personal foul on the receiving team, and a holding penalty on… someone.
Even after consulting with his fellow officials, and taking multiple stabs at it, I’m still not entirely sure what happened.
[NFL Ref Carl Cheffers: Not Enjoying His Staycation] SportsByBrooks
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior