- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NFL Referee Stumbles, Bumbles Through Explanation (Video)
NFL refs are sometimes expected to deliver an explanation when they call penalties – you know, which players were involved, what they did exactly, etc. But for some of the more complicated penalties involving multiple infractions, things can get… interesting.
During the Cowboys – Texans game, ref Carl Cheffers flubbed his way through an admittedly confusing turn of events. Something about a personal foul on number 52 (or was it 92?), a personal foul on the receiving team, and a holding penalty on… someone.
Even after consulting with his fellow officials, and taking multiple stabs at it, I’m still not entirely sure what happened.
[NFL Ref Carl Cheffers: Not Enjoying His Staycation] SportsByBrooks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts