- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
NFL Referee Stumbles, Bumbles Through Explanation (Video)
NFL refs are sometimes expected to deliver an explanation when they call penalties – you know, which players were involved, what they did exactly, etc. But for some of the more complicated penalties involving multiple infractions, things can get… interesting.
During the Cowboys – Texans game, ref Carl Cheffers flubbed his way through an admittedly confusing turn of events. Something about a personal foul on number 52 (or was it 92?), a personal foul on the receiving team, and a holding penalty on… someone.
Even after consulting with his fellow officials, and taking multiple stabs at it, I’m still not entirely sure what happened.
[NFL Ref Carl Cheffers: Not Enjoying His Staycation] SportsByBrooks
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success