- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NFL Referee Stumbles, Bumbles Through Explanation (Video)
NFL refs are sometimes expected to deliver an explanation when they call penalties – you know, which players were involved, what they did exactly, etc. But for some of the more complicated penalties involving multiple infractions, things can get… interesting.
During the Cowboys – Texans game, ref Carl Cheffers flubbed his way through an admittedly confusing turn of events. Something about a personal foul on number 52 (or was it 92?), a personal foul on the receiving team, and a holding penalty on… someone.
Even after consulting with his fellow officials, and taking multiple stabs at it, I’m still not entirely sure what happened.
[NFL Ref Carl Cheffers: Not Enjoying His Staycation] SportsByBrooks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts