- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Um…Did CBS Show Chargers Kicker Nick Novak Peeing On The Sideline?
The San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos went to overtime today after the Chargers failed to drive down the field for a potential game-winning field goal. Had they succeeded in driving, that field goal attempt would have come off the foot of Nick Novak.
Because he was of such potential importance in the game, the CBS announcers got to talking about him, and the TV cameras focused in on Novak on the sideline. Only he wasn’t warming up, as kickers so often are when they’re shown on the sideline before potentially important kicks. No, Novak appeared to be performing a much more basic human function:
…We mean peeing. Novak was peeing, and for some reason, TV cameras showed him doing said peeing. We’re not sure exactly why CBS was so desperate to get a visual of Novak while announcers were discussing him that they showed him peeing, but needless to say, we’re overjoyed they did.
H/T Tom; video by CJ Fogler.
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success