- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Niners Fans Just Took Over A Seattle Sports Bar, Then The Entire Block
The problem with The 12th Man is there’s only enough of them to fill the stadium, which leaves the rest of the city of Seattle unprotected.
— jessica g. (@jecca01) January 18, 2014
Meanwhile, across town:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 17, 2014
And more shots are fired …
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts