- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Niners Fans Just Took Over A Seattle Sports Bar, Then The Entire Block
The problem with The 12th Man is there’s only enough of them to fill the stadium, which leaves the rest of the city of Seattle unprotected.
— jessica g. (@jecca01) January 18, 2014
Meanwhile, across town:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 17, 2014
And more shots are fired …
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts