- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Bank Foreclosing On O.J. Simpson’s Home, Poking Major Hole In His Feel-Good Life Story
O.J. Simpson is currently serving a prison sentence of up to 33 years stemming from a 2008 robbery conviction, and apparently payments on his house got lost in the shuffle while locked up: JPMorgan Chase is foreclosing on his Florida home. Simpson hasn’t made any payments in almost two years, and now owes over $700,000 on a place worth less than $500,000. Oh well – here’s guessing Simpson’s pretty set on living arrangements for a long time. [Photo via]
- Filed Under:
- o.j. simpson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts