- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
And Now We Are Truly Becoming Europe, For U.S. Politicians Are Playing Soccer
Skills all around. [BuzzFeed]
Against all odds, he’s still kind of a thing. Also, at one point he tries to say “emphasis” but winds up with “emphadence.” Is #emphadence the new #jeah? [Entertainment Weekly]
Keepin’ the dream alive. [NFL.com]
This is Temple head coach Matt Rhule. This test could have gone waaaaay worse at some other schools. [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
drawing penises on someone’s face is apparently illegal; North Dakota is infringing upon the right to have an abortion; a transcript of today’s Supreme Court hearing on gay marriage; if you’re a rhino in India, you might have a bodyguard.
“Chicken & Bacon Pizza.”
British driving in reverse fails are the best fails.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager