- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
And Now We Are Truly Becoming Europe, For U.S. Politicians Are Playing Soccer
Skills all around. [BuzzFeed]
Against all odds, he’s still kind of a thing. Also, at one point he tries to say “emphasis” but winds up with “emphadence.” Is #emphadence the new #jeah? [Entertainment Weekly]
Keepin’ the dream alive. [NFL.com]
This is Temple head coach Matt Rhule. This test could have gone waaaaay worse at some other schools. [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
drawing penises on someone’s face is apparently illegal; North Dakota is infringing upon the right to have an abortion; a transcript of today’s Supreme Court hearing on gay marriage; if you’re a rhino in India, you might have a bodyguard.
“Chicken & Bacon Pizza.”
British driving in reverse fails are the best fails.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'