- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
And Now We Are Truly Becoming Europe, For U.S. Politicians Are Playing Soccer
Skills all around. [BuzzFeed]
Against all odds, he’s still kind of a thing. Also, at one point he tries to say “emphasis” but winds up with “emphadence.” Is #emphadence the new #jeah? [Entertainment Weekly]
Keepin’ the dream alive. [NFL.com]
This is Temple head coach Matt Rhule. This test could have gone waaaaay worse at some other schools. [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
drawing penises on someone’s face is apparently illegal; North Dakota is infringing upon the right to have an abortion; a transcript of today’s Supreme Court hearing on gay marriage; if you’re a rhino in India, you might have a bodyguard.
“Chicken & Bacon Pizza.”
British driving in reverse fails are the best fails.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row