- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
President Obama Is Ready For Football; Are You?
Yes, even the President has time to at least have the Super Bowl on in the background while he works 18 hours on a Sunday.
Kind of cool to see Obama take a quick break (How else do you explain him wearing a suit and tie while throwing a football around?) to connect with the millions who are lounging and watching football today.
Game day. twitter.com/BarackObama/st…
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 3, 2013
Speaking of connecting, who is on the receiving end of this pass? Michelle Obama? Joe Biden? That’s the picture I want to see — Biden outleaping Michelle for the Randy Moss-esque catch.
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?