- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
President Obama Is Ready For Football; Are You?
Yes, even the President has time to at least have the Super Bowl on in the background while he works 18 hours on a Sunday.
Kind of cool to see Obama take a quick break (How else do you explain him wearing a suit and tie while throwing a football around?) to connect with the millions who are lounging and watching football today.
Game day. twitter.com/BarackObama/st…
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 3, 2013
Speaking of connecting, who is on the receiving end of this pass? Michelle Obama? Joe Biden? That’s the picture I want to see — Biden outleaping Michelle for the Randy Moss-esque catch.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement