- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
President Obama Is Ready For Football; Are You?
Yes, even the President has time to at least have the Super Bowl on in the background while he works 18 hours on a Sunday.
Kind of cool to see Obama take a quick break (How else do you explain him wearing a suit and tie while throwing a football around?) to connect with the millions who are lounging and watching football today.
Game day. twitter.com/BarackObama/st…
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 3, 2013
Speaking of connecting, who is on the receiving end of this pass? Michelle Obama? Joe Biden? That’s the picture I want to see — Biden outleaping Michelle for the Randy Moss-esque catch.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar