- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
President Obama Is Ready For Football; Are You?
Yes, even the President has time to at least have the Super Bowl on in the background while he works 18 hours on a Sunday.
Kind of cool to see Obama take a quick break (How else do you explain him wearing a suit and tie while throwing a football around?) to connect with the millions who are lounging and watching football today.
Game day. twitter.com/BarackObama/st…
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 3, 2013
Speaking of connecting, who is on the receiving end of this pass? Michelle Obama? Joe Biden? That’s the picture I want to see — Biden outleaping Michelle for the Randy Moss-esque catch.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'