- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
President Obama Is Ready For Football; Are You?
Yes, even the President has time to at least have the Super Bowl on in the background while he works 18 hours on a Sunday.
Kind of cool to see Obama take a quick break (How else do you explain him wearing a suit and tie while throwing a football around?) to connect with the millions who are lounging and watching football today.
Game day. twitter.com/BarackObama/st…
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 3, 2013
Speaking of connecting, who is on the receiving end of this pass? Michelle Obama? Joe Biden? That’s the picture I want to see — Biden outleaping Michelle for the Randy Moss-esque catch.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- Rare Photos of Eve and Her Real Life Boyfriend