- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Of Course Any Good NFL Rivalry Game Begins With A Billboard Volley
— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) December 26, 2013
The Dallas Cowboys are reeling somewhat, as you know, with news that Tony Romo is suffering from a back injury and probably wont play against the Eagles on Sunday. The game is huge — winner takes the NFC East, loser misses the playoffs. So of course a Philly radio station is being classy toward its opponent with this billboard.
Does Jerry Jones even play golf?
The Cowboys have exactly one playoff win since 1996. But that win was over the Eagles, 34-14, in 2010.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'