- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Of Course Any Good NFL Rivalry Game Begins With A Billboard Volley
— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) December 26, 2013
The Dallas Cowboys are reeling somewhat, as you know, with news that Tony Romo is suffering from a back injury and probably wont play against the Eagles on Sunday. The game is huge — winner takes the NFC East, loser misses the playoffs. So of course a Philly radio station is being classy toward its opponent with this billboard.
Does Jerry Jones even play golf?
The Cowboys have exactly one playoff win since 1996. But that win was over the Eagles, 34-14, in 2010.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut