- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Of Course Any Good NFL Rivalry Game Begins With A Billboard Volley
— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) December 26, 2013
The Dallas Cowboys are reeling somewhat, as you know, with news that Tony Romo is suffering from a back injury and probably wont play against the Eagles on Sunday. The game is huge — winner takes the NFC East, loser misses the playoffs. So of course a Philly radio station is being classy toward its opponent with this billboard.
Does Jerry Jones even play golf?
The Cowboys have exactly one playoff win since 1996. But that win was over the Eagles, 34-14, in 2010.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce