- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Of Course Any Good NFL Rivalry Game Begins With A Billboard Volley
— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) December 26, 2013
The Dallas Cowboys are reeling somewhat, as you know, with news that Tony Romo is suffering from a back injury and probably wont play against the Eagles on Sunday. The game is huge — winner takes the NFC East, loser misses the playoffs. So of course a Philly radio station is being classy toward its opponent with this billboard.
Does Jerry Jones even play golf?
The Cowboys have exactly one playoff win since 1996. But that win was over the Eagles, 34-14, in 2010.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason