- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Of Course Any Good NFL Rivalry Game Begins With A Billboard Volley
— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) December 26, 2013
The Dallas Cowboys are reeling somewhat, as you know, with news that Tony Romo is suffering from a back injury and probably wont play against the Eagles on Sunday. The game is huge — winner takes the NFC East, loser misses the playoffs. So of course a Philly radio station is being classy toward its opponent with this billboard.
Does Jerry Jones even play golf?
The Cowboys have exactly one playoff win since 1996. But that win was over the Eagles, 34-14, in 2010.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever