- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Of Course Richard Sherman’s ‘Sports Science’ Episode Was Ridiculous
Starts off in a tank, ends up screaming at the host. Yep, par for the course. (We’re surprised he wasn’t punched in the face again.) Did they go a little overboard with the “Sherman” puns? Perhaps. But the more pressing question is where in the hell did they get that freaking tank from?! Like, does Steven Spielberg produce Sports Science? The budget for this show must be ridiculous.
“Ya, so this week, we’re having Seattle Seahawks shutdown corner, Richard Sherman, on the program. Gonna need some infrared cameras, foam pads, hi res cameras, and $20,000 to rent a WWII-era tank. Thanks.”
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?