- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Of Course Richard Sherman’s ‘Sports Science’ Episode Was Ridiculous
Starts off in a tank, ends up screaming at the host. Yep, par for the course. (We’re surprised he wasn’t punched in the face again.) Did they go a little overboard with the “Sherman” puns? Perhaps. But the more pressing question is where in the hell did they get that freaking tank from?! Like, does Steven Spielberg produce Sports Science? The budget for this show must be ridiculous.
“Ya, so this week, we’re having Seattle Seahawks shutdown corner, Richard Sherman, on the program. Gonna need some infrared cameras, foam pads, hi res cameras, and $20,000 to rent a WWII-era tank. Thanks.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts