- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Of Course Richard Sherman’s ‘Sports Science’ Episode Was Ridiculous
Starts off in a tank, ends up screaming at the host. Yep, par for the course. (We’re surprised he wasn’t punched in the face again.) Did they go a little overboard with the “Sherman” puns? Perhaps. But the more pressing question is where in the hell did they get that freaking tank from?! Like, does Steven Spielberg produce Sports Science? The budget for this show must be ridiculous.
“Ya, so this week, we’re having Seattle Seahawks shutdown corner, Richard Sherman, on the program. Gonna need some infrared cameras, foam pads, hi res cameras, and $20,000 to rent a WWII-era tank. Thanks.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts