- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Of Course Richard Sherman’s ‘Sports Science’ Episode Was Ridiculous
Starts off in a tank, ends up screaming at the host. Yep, par for the course. (We’re surprised he wasn’t punched in the face again.) Did they go a little overboard with the “Sherman” puns? Perhaps. But the more pressing question is where in the hell did they get that freaking tank from?! Like, does Steven Spielberg produce Sports Science? The budget for this show must be ridiculous.
“Ya, so this week, we’re having Seattle Seahawks shutdown corner, Richard Sherman, on the program. Gonna need some infrared cameras, foam pads, hi res cameras, and $20,000 to rent a WWII-era tank. Thanks.”
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams