- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Of Course Richard Sherman’s ‘Sports Science’ Episode Was Ridiculous
Starts off in a tank, ends up screaming at the host. Yep, par for the course. (We’re surprised he wasn’t punched in the face again.) Did they go a little overboard with the “Sherman” puns? Perhaps. But the more pressing question is where in the hell did they get that freaking tank from?! Like, does Steven Spielberg produce Sports Science? The budget for this show must be ridiculous.
“Ya, so this week, we’re having Seattle Seahawks shutdown corner, Richard Sherman, on the program. Gonna need some infrared cameras, foam pads, hi res cameras, and $20,000 to rent a WWII-era tank. Thanks.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story