- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oh, Cleveland … Browns Fans Hang Banner Upside Down
A new ritual this season has fans in the infamous sections behind the end zones holding up banners.
Those in the east end zone attempting to display “THIS IS THE DAWG POUND” got only two-thirds of the way there, holding the “DA” in “DAWG” upside down.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World