- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oh, Cleveland … Browns Fans Hang Banner Upside Down
A new ritual this season has fans in the infamous sections behind the end zones holding up banners.
Those in the east end zone attempting to display “THIS IS THE DAWG POUND” got only two-thirds of the way there, holding the “DA” in “DAWG” upside down.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts