- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oh, Cleveland … Browns Fans Hang Banner Upside Down
A new ritual this season has fans in the infamous sections behind the end zones holding up banners.
Those in the east end zone attempting to display “THIS IS THE DAWG POUND” got only two-thirds of the way there, holding the “DA” in “DAWG” upside down.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts