- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Oh, Cleveland … Browns Fans Hang Banner Upside Down
A new ritual this season has fans in the infamous sections behind the end zones holding up banners.
Those in the east end zone attempting to display “THIS IS THE DAWG POUND” got only two-thirds of the way there, holding the “DA” in “DAWG” upside down.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead