- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Oh, Cleveland … Browns Fans Hang Banner Upside Down
A new ritual this season has fans in the infamous sections behind the end zones holding up banners.
Those in the east end zone attempting to display “THIS IS THE DAWG POUND” got only two-thirds of the way there, holding the “DA” in “DAWG” upside down.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce