- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oh For Shit’s Sake NFL, Knock It Off — They’re Hats
The NFL Draft gets stupider every year, as was evidenced a few moments ago by the solemn, mystical, Procession of the Hats.
And Eric Fisher goes to … Hufflepuff!
It all starts in mere moments at Radio City Music Hall, and … why is Kevin Costner there, again? Oh, because he’s filming scenes for the movie Draft Day, which will be released next year. In it, Costner plays the GM of the Cleveland Browns. Although if he had wanted to film another apocalyptic story about rag-tag societal misfits coming back from ruin and hopelessness, he could have just made a sequel to Waterworld.
H/T Neate Sager.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts