- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Oh For Shit’s Sake NFL, Knock It Off — They’re Hats
The NFL Draft gets stupider every year, as was evidenced a few moments ago by the solemn, mystical, Procession of the Hats.
And Eric Fisher goes to … Hufflepuff!
It all starts in mere moments at Radio City Music Hall, and … why is Kevin Costner there, again? Oh, because he’s filming scenes for the movie Draft Day, which will be released next year. In it, Costner plays the GM of the Cleveland Browns. Although if he had wanted to film another apocalyptic story about rag-tag societal misfits coming back from ruin and hopelessness, he could have just made a sequel to Waterworld.
H/T Neate Sager.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions