- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Oh For Shit’s Sake NFL, Knock It Off — They’re Hats
The NFL Draft gets stupider every year, as was evidenced a few moments ago by the solemn, mystical, Procession of the Hats.
And Eric Fisher goes to … Hufflepuff!
It all starts in mere moments at Radio City Music Hall, and … why is Kevin Costner there, again? Oh, because he’s filming scenes for the movie Draft Day, which will be released next year. In it, Costner plays the GM of the Cleveland Browns. Although if he had wanted to film another apocalyptic story about rag-tag societal misfits coming back from ruin and hopelessness, he could have just made a sequel to Waterworld.
H/T Neate Sager.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts