- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Oh For Shit’s Sake NFL, Knock It Off — They’re Hats
The NFL Draft gets stupider every year, as was evidenced a few moments ago by the solemn, mystical, Procession of the Hats.
And Eric Fisher goes to … Hufflepuff!
It all starts in mere moments at Radio City Music Hall, and … why is Kevin Costner there, again? Oh, because he’s filming scenes for the movie Draft Day, which will be released next year. In it, Costner plays the GM of the Cleveland Browns. Although if he had wanted to film another apocalyptic story about rag-tag societal misfits coming back from ruin and hopelessness, he could have just made a sequel to Waterworld.
H/T Neate Sager.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul