- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oh For Shit’s Sake NFL, Knock It Off — They’re Hats
The NFL Draft gets stupider every year, as was evidenced a few moments ago by the solemn, mystical, Procession of the Hats.
And Eric Fisher goes to … Hufflepuff!
It all starts in mere moments at Radio City Music Hall, and … why is Kevin Costner there, again? Oh, because he’s filming scenes for the movie Draft Day, which will be released next year. In it, Costner plays the GM of the Cleveland Browns. Although if he had wanted to film another apocalyptic story about rag-tag societal misfits coming back from ruin and hopelessness, he could have just made a sequel to Waterworld.
H/T Neate Sager.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension