- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
That Rarest Of Beasts: A Nike Specialty Uniform That Doesn’t Suck
Way better than these, that’s for sure. [SB Nation]
Getting angry about things: it’s what Mike does best. [Bob's Blitz]
3. What do you get when you throw football, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and unicycles in a blender?
This. Your life is now enriched. [The Big Lead]
Greatness ensues. [Puck Daddy]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Nets at Lakers (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); College basketball: Maui Invitational (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Legends Classic (ESPN, 10 p.m.); College football: Akron at Toledo (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); Up (Disney, 8 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Deep fried Buffalo turkey. The sound you just heard? Everyone in America ripping up their Thanksgiving plans to do this instead. [via r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Killer Karaoke. It’s real. It’s happening. This is it. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts