- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That Rarest Of Beasts: A Nike Specialty Uniform That Doesn’t Suck
Way better than these, that’s for sure. [SB Nation]
Getting angry about things: it’s what Mike does best. [Bob's Blitz]
3. What do you get when you throw football, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and unicycles in a blender?
This. Your life is now enriched. [The Big Lead]
Greatness ensues. [Puck Daddy]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Nets at Lakers (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); College basketball: Maui Invitational (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Legends Classic (ESPN, 10 p.m.); College football: Akron at Toledo (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); Up (Disney, 8 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Deep fried Buffalo turkey. The sound you just heard? Everyone in America ripping up their Thanksgiving plans to do this instead. [via r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Killer Karaoke. It’s real. It’s happening. This is it. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles