- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
That Rarest Of Beasts: A Nike Specialty Uniform That Doesn’t Suck
Way better than these, that’s for sure. [SB Nation]
Getting angry about things: it’s what Mike does best. [Bob's Blitz]
3. What do you get when you throw football, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and unicycles in a blender?
This. Your life is now enriched. [The Big Lead]
Greatness ensues. [Puck Daddy]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Nets at Lakers (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); College basketball: Maui Invitational (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Legends Classic (ESPN, 10 p.m.); College football: Akron at Toledo (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); Up (Disney, 8 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Deep fried Buffalo turkey. The sound you just heard? Everyone in America ripping up their Thanksgiving plans to do this instead. [via r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Killer Karaoke. It’s real. It’s happening. This is it. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen