- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Keith Olbermann Says Ines Sainz “Undermines Every Female Sports Reporter Who Knows The Game”
In case you’re just joining us, Sainz is the Mexican TV reporter who was allegedly harassed by the Jets in their locker room as she waited to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez. Team owner Woody Johnson personally apologized to Sainz after the incident.
That still hasn’t stopped the media poop storm. A recap: women’s media groups complained to the NFL, Sainz had to defend what she wore that day, the story got mainstream media legs thanks to Sainz’s numerous TV appearances, then an NFL player said something dumb and apologized, which sparked a whole other debate about female reporters in locker rooms. Whew.
In short, everyone, everywhere has had something to say about this situation, except Keith Olbermann. He would like to rectify that now.
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- Batista Flips the Bird on WWE Royal Rumble