- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Keith Olbermann Says Ines Sainz “Undermines Every Female Sports Reporter Who Knows The Game”
In case you’re just joining us, Sainz is the Mexican TV reporter who was allegedly harassed by the Jets in their locker room as she waited to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez. Team owner Woody Johnson personally apologized to Sainz after the incident.
That still hasn’t stopped the media poop storm. A recap: women’s media groups complained to the NFL, Sainz had to defend what she wore that day, the story got mainstream media legs thanks to Sainz’s numerous TV appearances, then an NFL player said something dumb and apologized, which sparked a whole other debate about female reporters in locker rooms. Whew.
In short, everyone, everywhere has had something to say about this situation, except Keith Olbermann. He would like to rectify that now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts