- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Keith Olbermann Says Ines Sainz “Undermines Every Female Sports Reporter Who Knows The Game”
In case you’re just joining us, Sainz is the Mexican TV reporter who was allegedly harassed by the Jets in their locker room as she waited to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez. Team owner Woody Johnson personally apologized to Sainz after the incident.
That still hasn’t stopped the media poop storm. A recap: women’s media groups complained to the NFL, Sainz had to defend what she wore that day, the story got mainstream media legs thanks to Sainz’s numerous TV appearances, then an NFL player said something dumb and apologized, which sparked a whole other debate about female reporters in locker rooms. Whew.
In short, everyone, everywhere has had something to say about this situation, except Keith Olbermann. He would like to rectify that now.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?