- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The New Old Spice Commercials With Wes Welker And Jerod Mayo Are Really Weird
Old Spice is the king of wacky commercials that make little sense but stick in your brain, like this one with the handsome guy who turns diamonds into body wash, or this one with Neil Patrick Harris. They’ve got a new campaign out to mark the start of football season, and there are a few with Wes Welker and Jerrod Mayo that will make you laugh.
Wes Welker is a SportsGrid favorite, so we’ll start with him. This first one is the best Welker ad of the bunch:
This next one is… what?
And finally, huh?
The Jerod Mayo one is the best, however. If only that was Belichick at the whiteboard.
Things I want to do today include buy an ass-ton of Old Spice and watch football.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship