- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Packers Were (Sort Of) Less Than An Inch From Forcing Overtime (GIF)
The Green Bay Packers (obviously) went all-out trying to block Phil Dawson’s game-winning field goal for the San Francisco 49ers last night. If you watched the game, you probably saw the kick, and went, “damn, he came pretty close to blocking that.” But you may not have realized that he was probably less than an inch away. Right through the arms.
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months.
(NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story