- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Packers Were (Sort Of) Less Than An Inch From Forcing Overtime (GIF)
The Green Bay Packers (obviously) went all-out trying to block Phil Dawson’s game-winning field goal for the San Francisco 49ers last night. If you watched the game, you probably saw the kick, and went, “damn, he came pretty close to blocking that.” But you may not have realized that he was probably less than an inch away. Right through the arms.
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months.
(NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'