- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Packers Were (Sort Of) Less Than An Inch From Forcing Overtime (GIF)
The Green Bay Packers (obviously) went all-out trying to block Phil Dawson’s game-winning field goal for the San Francisco 49ers last night. If you watched the game, you probably saw the kick, and went, “damn, he came pretty close to blocking that.” But you may not have realized that he was probably less than an inch away. Right through the arms.
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months.
(NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts