- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Packers Were (Sort Of) Less Than An Inch From Forcing Overtime (GIF)
The Green Bay Packers (obviously) went all-out trying to block Phil Dawson’s game-winning field goal for the San Francisco 49ers last night. If you watched the game, you probably saw the kick, and went, “damn, he came pretty close to blocking that.” But you may not have realized that he was probably less than an inch away. Right through the arms.
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months.
(NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs