- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Packers’ Eddie Lacy Looks Just Like Bigfoot
Last time on Looks Just Like Bigfoot, we spotted Tim Tebow leaving Jets camp (perhaps for the final time, I forget), striking the iconic wild-man-in-the-mountain pose (see below). But now we have a new champion, who shall carry the Looks Just Like Bigfoot title until he, too is one day dethroned.
Yes, it’s Green Bay Packers’ running back Eddie Lacy. This photo was taken at Packers’ training camp today, and should rouse the Sasquatch hunter in all of us.
— Murph (@ThatMurph) July 30, 2013
Quiet, you’ll frighten him!
Lacy of course will be tranquilized, studied, and then relocated further back into the woods. Just like they did with Tebow.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.