- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Packers’ Eddie Lacy Looks Just Like Bigfoot
Last time on Looks Just Like Bigfoot, we spotted Tim Tebow leaving Jets camp (perhaps for the final time, I forget), striking the iconic wild-man-in-the-mountain pose (see below). But now we have a new champion, who shall carry the Looks Just Like Bigfoot title until he, too is one day dethroned.
Yes, it’s Green Bay Packers’ running back Eddie Lacy. This photo was taken at Packers’ training camp today, and should rouse the Sasquatch hunter in all of us.
— Murph (@ThatMurph) July 30, 2013
Quiet, you’ll frighten him!
Lacy of course will be tranquilized, studied, and then relocated further back into the woods. Just like they did with Tebow.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?