- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Packers’ Eddie Lacy Looks Just Like Bigfoot
Last time on Looks Just Like Bigfoot, we spotted Tim Tebow leaving Jets camp (perhaps for the final time, I forget), striking the iconic wild-man-in-the-mountain pose (see below). But now we have a new champion, who shall carry the Looks Just Like Bigfoot title until he, too is one day dethroned.
Yes, it’s Green Bay Packers’ running back Eddie Lacy. This photo was taken at Packers’ training camp today, and should rouse the Sasquatch hunter in all of us.
— Murph (@ThatMurph) July 30, 2013
Quiet, you’ll frighten him!
Lacy of course will be tranquilized, studied, and then relocated further back into the woods. Just like they did with Tebow.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts