- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Packers’ Eddie Lacy Looks Just Like Bigfoot
Last time on Looks Just Like Bigfoot, we spotted Tim Tebow leaving Jets camp (perhaps for the final time, I forget), striking the iconic wild-man-in-the-mountain pose (see below). But now we have a new champion, who shall carry the Looks Just Like Bigfoot title until he, too is one day dethroned.
Yes, it’s Green Bay Packers’ running back Eddie Lacy. This photo was taken at Packers’ training camp today, and should rouse the Sasquatch hunter in all of us.
— Murph (@ThatMurph) July 30, 2013
Quiet, you’ll frighten him!
Lacy of course will be tranquilized, studied, and then relocated further back into the woods. Just like they did with Tebow.
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland