- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Packers’ Eddie Lacy Looks Just Like Bigfoot
Last time on Looks Just Like Bigfoot, we spotted Tim Tebow leaving Jets camp (perhaps for the final time, I forget), striking the iconic wild-man-in-the-mountain pose (see below). But now we have a new champion, who shall carry the Looks Just Like Bigfoot title until he, too is one day dethroned.
Yes, it’s Green Bay Packers’ running back Eddie Lacy. This photo was taken at Packers’ training camp today, and should rouse the Sasquatch hunter in all of us.
— Murph (@ThatMurph) July 30, 2013
Quiet, you’ll frighten him!
Lacy of course will be tranquilized, studied, and then relocated further back into the woods. Just like they did with Tebow.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts