- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Packers Lost Big To The Lions, But Aaron Rodgers’ Mustache Was Thriving
It just ended: the Lions beat the Packers 40-10 in your first Turkey Day game, and I think it’s safe to say that Matt Flynn isn’t a viable replacement for Aaron Rodgers. Although to be fair, he didn’t have much of an offensive line to work with.
When it came to sideline Magnum P.I. mustaches, however, Rodgers led Green Bay to an impressive victory.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) November 28, 2013
Yes, Aaron Rodgers is trending.
If Aaron Rodgers can't play, he should at least give his mustache to someone who can.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) November 28, 2013
Jordy Nelson + Aaron Rodgers mustache = Jordache
— Chad Scott (@Chad_Scott13) November 28, 2013
Aaron Rodgers mustache .. pic.twitter.com/TjdTzcqo5R
— Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) November 28, 2013
Just saw Aaron Rodgers on the sidelines. That mustache is definitely traveling in Grill Class. #FOAud
— Aaron Schatz (@FO_ASchatz) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'