- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Packers Lost Big To The Lions, But Aaron Rodgers’ Mustache Was Thriving
It just ended: the Lions beat the Packers 40-10 in your first Turkey Day game, and I think it’s safe to say that Matt Flynn isn’t a viable replacement for Aaron Rodgers. Although to be fair, he didn’t have much of an offensive line to work with.
When it came to sideline Magnum P.I. mustaches, however, Rodgers led Green Bay to an impressive victory.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) November 28, 2013
Yes, Aaron Rodgers is trending.
If Aaron Rodgers can't play, he should at least give his mustache to someone who can.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) November 28, 2013
Jordy Nelson + Aaron Rodgers mustache = Jordache
— Chad Scott (@Chad_Scott13) November 28, 2013
Aaron Rodgers mustache .. pic.twitter.com/TjdTzcqo5R
— Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) November 28, 2013
Just saw Aaron Rodgers on the sidelines. That mustache is definitely traveling in Grill Class. #FOAud
— Aaron Schatz (@FO_ASchatz) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ