- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Packers Lost Big To The Lions, But Aaron Rodgers’ Mustache Was Thriving
It just ended: the Lions beat the Packers 40-10 in your first Turkey Day game, and I think it’s safe to say that Matt Flynn isn’t a viable replacement for Aaron Rodgers. Although to be fair, he didn’t have much of an offensive line to work with.
When it came to sideline Magnum P.I. mustaches, however, Rodgers led Green Bay to an impressive victory.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) November 28, 2013
Yes, Aaron Rodgers is trending.
If Aaron Rodgers can't play, he should at least give his mustache to someone who can.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) November 28, 2013
Jordy Nelson + Aaron Rodgers mustache = Jordache
— Chad Scott (@Chad_Scott13) November 28, 2013
Aaron Rodgers mustache .. pic.twitter.com/TjdTzcqo5R
— Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) November 28, 2013
Just saw Aaron Rodgers on the sidelines. That mustache is definitely traveling in Grill Class. #FOAud
— Aaron Schatz (@FO_ASchatz) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story