- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Packers Lost Big To The Lions, But Aaron Rodgers’ Mustache Was Thriving
It just ended: the Lions beat the Packers 40-10 in your first Turkey Day game, and I think it’s safe to say that Matt Flynn isn’t a viable replacement for Aaron Rodgers. Although to be fair, he didn’t have much of an offensive line to work with.
When it came to sideline Magnum P.I. mustaches, however, Rodgers led Green Bay to an impressive victory.
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) November 28, 2013
Yes, Aaron Rodgers is trending.
If Aaron Rodgers can't play, he should at least give his mustache to someone who can.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) November 28, 2013
Jordy Nelson + Aaron Rodgers mustache = Jordache
— Chad Scott (@Chad_Scott13) November 28, 2013
Aaron Rodgers mustache .. pic.twitter.com/TjdTzcqo5R
— Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) November 28, 2013
Just saw Aaron Rodgers on the sidelines. That mustache is definitely traveling in Grill Class. #FOAud
— Aaron Schatz (@FO_ASchatz) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead