- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pam Oliver Gets Hit In The Face By Errant Throw By Colts Back Up Chandler Harnish
They weren’t going to show the footage until she mentioned it at the end of her interview with
Andrew Luck. But she did. Then Joe Buck was like, hey, gotta roll the tape now, babe. He did, however, mention that she was a former track star at Florida A&M, so I’m sure she’s not pissed. Joe Buck — you pat my back with one hand and punch me with the other. Slick, bro.
CORRECTION: We had previously reported it was Luck who threw the ball, but it was his back up, Chandler Harnish. The important thing is she was drilled in the face by a football and it’s really funny.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story