- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pam Oliver Gets Hit In The Face By Errant Throw By Colts Back Up Chandler Harnish
They weren’t going to show the footage until she mentioned it at the end of her interview with
Andrew Luck. But she did. Then Joe Buck was like, hey, gotta roll the tape now, babe. He did, however, mention that she was a former track star at Florida A&M, so I’m sure she’s not pissed. Joe Buck — you pat my back with one hand and punch me with the other. Slick, bro.
CORRECTION: We had previously reported it was Luck who threw the ball, but it was his back up, Chandler Harnish. The important thing is she was drilled in the face by a football and it’s really funny.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles