- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pam Oliver Gets Hit In The Face By Errant Throw By Colts Back Up Chandler Harnish
They weren’t going to show the footage until she mentioned it at the end of her interview with
Andrew Luck. But she did. Then Joe Buck was like, hey, gotta roll the tape now, babe. He did, however, mention that she was a former track star at Florida A&M, so I’m sure she’s not pissed. Joe Buck — you pat my back with one hand and punch me with the other. Slick, bro.
CORRECTION: We had previously reported it was Luck who threw the ball, but it was his back up, Chandler Harnish. The important thing is she was drilled in the face by a football and it’s really funny.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts